QNX And TechKinetics Expand Into ChinaMay 8, 2004 | Print | Comments | Category: Software
In an effort to meet the demand for realtime and embedded technology in the rapidly developing Chinese economy, QNX Software Systems today announced the first step into an expanded presence in China.
QNX distributor TechKinetics of Singapore has opened the first of three new sales and engineering facilities in Shanghai. Located in the Pudong New Area, the new office will service companies in a variety of market segments, including multimedia, networking, and transportation. In June 2004, TechKinetics will open an additional Chinese office in the Haidian District of Beijing. A third office in Shenzhen is scheduled to open this fall. The Chinese offices of TechKinetics will act as an extension of QNX Software Systems, offering local sales, customer training, consulting, on-site support, technical support, and software development services for the QNX Neutrino realtime operating system (RTOS) and the QNX Momentics development suite.
According to Venture Development Corporation, the market for embedded hardware and software in the Asia Pacific region is expected to experience 18% annual growth for the next several years.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service