Telecom Communications Enters Cooperation With TencentMay 12, 2004 | Print | Comments | Category: Telecom & Wireless
Telecom Communications, Inc. announced today that its China Operation, IC Soft Limited, has entered cooperation with Tencent Company, Limited, which was recently an ongoing IPO in Hong Kong Exchange.
Tencent is one of the first Internet Instant Messaging (IM) software developers in China, and a provider for Internet and mobile value-added services with a focus on IM and related value-added services.
Under the agreement, IC Soft will work with Tencent to develop Internet entertainment channel, Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), Coloring Ring Back Tone service and other Internet contents. Tencent will provide the technical platform and take part in promoting this new operation to its users that have 80 million Instant Message users.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service