Latest Edition Of EIOffice Goes On Global MarketMay 18, 2004 | Print | Comments | Category: Software
Evermore Integrated Office (EIOffice) 2004, the latest edition of a China-made office software, goes on the global market Monday with its release in China, Japan, and the United States, the developer Evermore Software announced.
EIOffice 2004 inherits the properties of the previous edition while strengthening the function of its science editor by providing over 2,000 commonly-used symbols of math, physics, and chemistry. The new edition also makes improvements in its document processing system according to the needs of e-government and e-business.
EIOffice 2004 provides free downloads for trial use for Japanese and US users starting May 17 on its website, www.evermore.com.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur
- Tencent Cloud Opens Outside Mainland China While Foreign Tech Still Blocked Inside Country