Latest Edition Of EIOffice Goes On Global MarketMay 18, 2004 | Print | Comments | Category: Software
Evermore Integrated Office (EIOffice) 2004, the latest edition of a China-made office software, goes on the global market Monday with its release in China, Japan, and the United States, the developer Evermore Software announced.
EIOffice 2004 inherits the properties of the previous edition while strengthening the function of its science editor by providing over 2,000 commonly-used symbols of math, physics, and chemistry. The new edition also makes improvements in its document processing system according to the needs of e-government and e-business.
EIOffice 2004 provides free downloads for trial use for Japanese and US users starting May 17 on its website, www.evermore.com.
Leave A Comment:
- Goodbye Moto! Google Flips Failed Motorola Mobility Unit To China's Lenovo
- Chinese Websites Fail On DNS Outage Suspected From US Location
- Former Head Of Google Greater China Joins Qihoo 360
- China's Taobao.com Bans Sales Of Bitcoin-related Products
- Kingsoft Bestows Perpetual Office Software License On Tencent