China Mobile And China Unicom Launch Cheaper Calling CardsApril 12, 2005 | Print | Comments | Category: Telecom & Wireless
Beijing Mobile and Beijing Unicom will this week launch small denomination prepaid cards for consumers in China's capital city.
Beijing Mobile's prepaid card will have a CNY30 face value and will be valid for 90 days. Beijing Unicom also has a CNY30 face value prepaid card for its Ruyitong subscribers.
These cheaper cards can be used to replenish consumers' current cards.
In addition, Beijing Unicom said that it has also launched a 193 long distance card whose face value ranges from CNY20 to CNY500 and can be used over a two-year period.
One Response to “China Mobile And China Unicom Launch Cheaper Calling Cards”
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360