China Linux Industry Strategic Alliance FormedMay 13, 2005 | Print | Comments | Category: Software
The China Linux Industry Strategic Alliance was formally launched this week.
The Alliance falls under the auspices of the Electronic Products Management Division of the Ministry of Information Industry, and is sponsored by the Center for Software and Integrated Circuit Promotion.
The first group of members of the Alliance include linux operating system distributors like Redflag, S2C and Xinhua Technology, as well as 60 other technology manufacturers including Founder, Tsinghua Tong and DigitalChina.
The main task of the alliance is to build Linux application support service systems and to create an active Linux industry in China.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service