CIW China E-Commerce Certifications To Be Endorsed By Shandong GovernmentJune 19, 2005 | Print | Comments | Category: Business
Prosoft Learning is creating two new "CIW China" e-commerce certifications through its partnership with Beijing-based iTOM Learning, a company focused on bringing Information Technology certifications to the Chinese education industry.
The Shandong Occupational Skill Testing Authority (OSTA) will organize the testing for the CIW China E-Commerce Technical Engineer and CIW China E-Commerce Application Engineer certifications. Candidates who pass the exams will be jointly endorsed by CIW and by Shandong OSTA. The e-commerce certifications will complement Prosoft's CIW China Web Designer certification, which has been enjoying success in China since its announcement in May 2004. According to the agreement, Prosoft will issue the certifications and iTOM will manage the project in Shandong province.
CIW China certifications are the China-only versions of the popular CIW certifications, but use localized exams that differ from those used outside China. Because of this difference, CIW China certifications are not included among the CIW certifications issued worldwide, which to date number more than 80,000.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur