HP Signs Linux Support Agreement With RedflagJanuary 17, 2006 | Print | Comments | Category: Software
HP (HP) China has formally signed a Linux support agreement with Redflag Linux.
This is the first such kind of agreement that HP has signed for the Chinese market.
The two sides will work together to provide complete and immediate technological support to users of HP's Linux-based products, and will make joint efforts in promoting Linux applications among Chinese enterprises.
Both sides believe that the agreement will be of far-reaching influence not only to themselves, but also to the Linux industry in China.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service