Red Flag Linux Launches JV With Miracle And HaansoftApril 27, 2006 | Print | Comments | Category: Computing
Chinese domestic software company Red Flag Linux has set up a joint venture company with Japan's Miracle Linux and South Korea's Haansoft to jointly promote the Linux operating system.
Zhao Xiaoliang, president of Red Flag, says the three parties had been cooperating for more than two years and their purpose of setting up this new joint venture company was to further deepen their cooperation.
The new company boasts a registered capital of US$800,000. It is named Asianux, and Red Flag takes 50% of the company while its president Zhao Xiaoling will also work as president of this company.
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360