Software Export Commission To Expand International Market For GuangdongMay 21, 2006 | Print | Comments | Category: Software
A software export commission has been arranged in Guangdong in an effort to expand the international software market.
Guangdong Software Export Commission is made up of all software companies in the province who intend to develop foreign-contracted software businesses and are willing to expand to the overseas software market in a unified manner.
Guangdong is a big province for China's software development. In 2005, the province's revenue from the software sector reached CNY51.55 billion, accounting for 14% of the country's total software income and was only next to Beijing in scale.
The province's export software last year income reached $1.54 billion.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service