Suning To Open Flagship Store In ChongqingSeptember 4, 2006 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics
Electronics retailer Suning says that it will set up a new flagship store in Chongqing, which will be its biggest outlet in southwest China.
Located on the walking street, Guanyin Bridge, Suning's new store will be only a few hundred meters away from the Chongqing headquarters of rival Gome, which Suning explains to be a coincidence. The store will cover an area of 15,000 square meters.
Suning says it will increase the number of franchisees in Chongqing to 14 by the end of this year. In addition, it will open several flagship stores in more than ten cities including Changsha, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Ningbo during this upcoming National Day Holiday.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service