Rumor: Hedy Becomes General Agent For Dell In ChinaNovember 22, 2006 | Print | Comments | Category: Business
Guangzhou-based Hedy Holdings is rumored to have signed a deal with Dell (DELL) to become a general agent of the American computer giant's display and monitor products in China.
A channel operator who is engaged in display products has disclosed that Hedy signed the agreement with Dell in October and was authorized by Dell to sell its 17-inch and 19-inch displays.
An insider also tells local media that Hedy has been working as an agent for Dell's displays for two months, and the reason that it has not formally announced this to the public is because Dell wants to maintain its image as a direct seller on the mainland.
Hedy has been undertaking the sales and distribution of Sony and Philips display products for many years.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service