Suning Refuses To Sell New EVD ProductsDecember 7, 2006 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics
In spite of the EVD Industry Alliance's announcement of plans to stop producing DVDs, electronics retailer Suning says it will continue to sell DVDs instead of the new EVD products.
Li Bin, general manager of the Black Home Appliance Department of Suning, says that consumers still regard DVD and HD-DVD as important commodities.
Zhang Baojin, secretary-general of the EVD Industry Alliance, says that the Alliance is now discussing with Suning on further cooperation and he doesn't think that Suning will refuse the eventual sale of EVD. He says that if EVD can be adopted, it will surely be recognized by international organizations.
Leave A Comment:
- Apple Pay Signs App Store Deal With China UnionPay
- Apple Orders Help Hon Hai Achieve 22% Revenue Growth In October 2014
- Motorola Mobility Is Now A Chinese Company
- Xiaomi Aims For Better Mobile Content In Latest Chinese Video Investment Push
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers