Suning Refuses To Sell New EVD ProductsDecember 7, 2006 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics
In spite of the EVD Industry Alliance's announcement of plans to stop producing DVDs, electronics retailer Suning says it will continue to sell DVDs instead of the new EVD products.
Li Bin, general manager of the Black Home Appliance Department of Suning, says that consumers still regard DVD and HD-DVD as important commodities.
Zhang Baojin, secretary-general of the EVD Industry Alliance, says that the Alliance is now discussing with Suning on further cooperation and he doesn't think that Suning will refuse the eventual sale of EVD. He says that if EVD can be adopted, it will surely be recognized by international organizations.
Leave A Comment:
- Travelers Beware: Hacker Exposes Chinese Airline Security Hole
- China UnionPay Rumored To Soon Launch Mobile Payment Service For Android Smartphones
- China's Alipay Will Provide Internet Payment Services To Gilt
- BTCChina Forges Bitcoin Deal With Chinese E-commerce Sites
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers