Suning Refuses To Sell New EVD ProductsDecember 7, 2006 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics
In spite of the EVD Industry Alliance's announcement of plans to stop producing DVDs, electronics retailer Suning says it will continue to sell DVDs instead of the new EVD products.
Li Bin, general manager of the Black Home Appliance Department of Suning, says that consumers still regard DVD and HD-DVD as important commodities.
Zhang Baojin, secretary-general of the EVD Industry Alliance, says that the Alliance is now discussing with Suning on further cooperation and he doesn't think that Suning will refuse the eventual sale of EVD. He says that if EVD can be adopted, it will surely be recognized by international organizations.
Leave A Comment:
- Internet Of Things Platform Boosts China Mobile's Services
- China's Qihoo 360 Establishes Enterprise Security Group
- Huawei Aims At 60% Growth In Storage Business This Year
- Shanghai Lantern Network Acquires New Domain For International Expansion
- Qihoo 360 Accused Of Falsifying Anti-Virus Data In China