China's Online Game Market Scale Almost Reached CNY6 BillionFebruary 13, 2007 | Print | Comments | Category: Business
Internet Society of China's latest data shows that the revenue of China's online game industry reached CNY5.96 billion in 2006.
ISC estimates that China's online game market will grow by 20.8% annually and reach CNY7.2 billion in 2007, and will reach CNY9 billion by 2008.
Compared with ISC, IDC's statistics are more optimistic about China's online game industry. IDC estimates that from 2006 to 2011, China's online game industry will grow at a compound rate of 30.2% and the whole market value will reach CNY24.43 billion by 2011.
One Response to “China's Online Game Market Scale Almost Reached CNY6 Billion”
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service