Stop The Presses: Yahoo China Changes Name!May 17, 2007 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
Yahoo China has announced plans to rename itself China Yahoo to show its drive for localization.
Yahoo China, now China Yahoo, representatives have told local media that they changed the name to suit their localization strategy and improve each business department's marketing capability.
Apart from name changing, China Yahoo has fully adjusted its internal structure and divided its lines of businesses into three main departments and is offering more responsibilities to the managers of each department.
Online business-to-business website Alibaba owns and runs China Yahoo on the mainland.
Leave A Comment:
- Apple Pay Signs App Store Deal With China UnionPay
- Apple Orders Help Hon Hai Achieve 22% Revenue Growth In October 2014
- Motorola Mobility Is Now A Chinese Company
- Xiaomi Aims For Better Mobile Content In Latest Chinese Video Investment Push
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers