Stop The Presses: Yahoo China Changes Name!May 17, 2007 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
Yahoo China has announced plans to rename itself China Yahoo to show its drive for localization.
Yahoo China, now China Yahoo, representatives have told local media that they changed the name to suit their localization strategy and improve each business department's marketing capability.
Apart from name changing, China Yahoo has fully adjusted its internal structure and divided its lines of businesses into three main departments and is offering more responsibilities to the managers of each department.
Online business-to-business website Alibaba owns and runs China Yahoo on the mainland.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service