Tom Eachnet Cancels PayPal ServiceJune 1, 2007 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
According to local media, Tom Eachnet has announced plans to cancel the the use of its PayPal service in China.
According to a report released by iResearch on China's third party payment market in the first quarter of this year, PayPal's market share in China has been reduced to only 1.6%, thus making it difficult for merchants to rely on the payment system to have a large critical mass to reach around China.
With the cancellation of PayPal, it might signal that this payment service will soon withdraw from China.
One Response to “Tom Eachnet Cancels PayPal Service”
Leave A Comment:
- China Unicom's Profit Climbs With Growing User Base And Lower Costs
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers
- JD.com Teams With China Post To Expand O2O To Small Chinese Towns
- China Mobile's ARPU Drops While Net Profit Sinks 9.7%
- Lenovo Creates Mobile Phone Development Subsidiary