Tom Eachnet Cancels PayPal ServiceJune 1, 2007 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
According to local media, Tom Eachnet has announced plans to cancel the the use of its PayPal service in China.
According to a report released by iResearch on China's third party payment market in the first quarter of this year, PayPal's market share in China has been reduced to only 1.6%, thus making it difficult for merchants to rely on the payment system to have a large critical mass to reach around China.
With the cancellation of PayPal, it might signal that this payment service will soon withdraw from China.
One Response to “Tom Eachnet Cancels PayPal Service”
Leave A Comment:
- Apple Pay Signs App Store Deal With China UnionPay
- Apple Orders Help Hon Hai Achieve 22% Revenue Growth In October 2014
- Motorola Mobility Is Now A Chinese Company
- Xiaomi Aims For Better Mobile Content In Latest Chinese Video Investment Push
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers