Tom Eachnet Cancels PayPal ServiceJune 1, 2007 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
According to local media, Tom Eachnet has announced plans to cancel the the use of its PayPal service in China.
According to a report released by iResearch on China's third party payment market in the first quarter of this year, PayPal's market share in China has been reduced to only 1.6%, thus making it difficult for merchants to rely on the payment system to have a large critical mass to reach around China.
With the cancellation of PayPal, it might signal that this payment service will soon withdraw from China.
One Response to “Tom Eachnet Cancels PayPal Service”
Leave A Comment:
- Travelers Beware: Hacker Exposes Chinese Airline Security Hole
- China UnionPay Rumored To Soon Launch Mobile Payment Service For Android Smartphones
- China's Alipay Will Provide Internet Payment Services To Gilt
- BTCChina Forges Bitcoin Deal With Chinese E-commerce Sites
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers