China Yahoo Launches Lifetime Email ServiceSeptember 12, 2007 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
China Yahoo has launched its first ever Lifetime Emailbox, which features an unlimited capacity for Chinese users.
The new email service will use the domain name of @yahoo.cn, and it is available to all netizens as of September 10. Though Yahoo could in theory host its servers outside of China, even with a Chinese domain name, local media suggest the company plans to host its mail servers in China.
With email becoming an irreplaceable means of communications, email boxes are required to hold more and more multimedia content. Based on this situation, Yahoo put forward the concept of unlimited capacity at the beginning of this year. Shen Jianming, vice president of China Yahoo, says that Yahoo's Lifetime Emailbox is a pledge that Yahoo has made to users based on the most advanced technology and service level of the existing email service.
One Response to “China Yahoo Launches Lifetime Email Service”
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service