Baidu Enters Partnership With Mozilla OnlineDecember 7, 2007 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
Chinese search engine giant Baidu.com (BIDU) says it has signed with Mozilla Online to embed all of its search engine functions into the Chinese version of Firefox browser.
The Chinese version of the Firefox browser had actually been embedded Baidu's search engine in the past, but the establishment of the formal partnership between the parties this time will make the existing cooperation clearer and enable Foxfire users to use Baidu's search service more conveniently.
Mozilla Online's cooperation with other Internet companies like Google and Yahoo seems to bring good benefits to Internet users as it provides a convenient way to choose and use these various search engines. By combining the advantages of Firefox with that of Baidu's Chinese search engine technology, they will thus provide better service for Chinese users.
Leave A Comment:
- TCL Acquires Sanyo's TV Plant In Mexico For HKD120 Million
- China's Shanda To Sell 41% Of Ku6 Stake
- JD.com Signs Chinese Retail Store Deals For O2O Development
- Xiaomi Builds Upon "Close" Tech Relationship With Kingsoft In China
- JD.com, Coolpad Sign CNY10 Billion Contract For Made-in-China Smartphones