Hasee Computer Plans IPO In ShenzhenJanuary 14, 2008 | Print | Comments | Category: Computing
A representative from Hasee Computer Company has confirmed that Hasee plans to get listed in Shenzhen by the end of 2008.
Hasee has been preparing for the IPO since the second half of last year. They chose a listing in Shenzhen because Hasee is based in Shenzhen and the local government also hopes it can be listed there.
Hasee previously had announced plans to get listed in Hong Kong, but apparently pressure from local government has made it change its mind.
Founded in 1995, Hasee is a Shenzhen based innovative PC company that designs, develops, manufactures, markets and sells computer systems and services that can be customized to customer requirements. Currently, the company employs more than 3000 employees in China and has sales offices and service centers in 40 cities across China to serve its clients.
One Response to “Hasee Computer Plans IPO In Shenzhen”
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China