Hasee Computer Plans IPO In ShenzhenJanuary 14, 2008 | Print | Comments | Category: Computing
A representative from Hasee Computer Company has confirmed that Hasee plans to get listed in Shenzhen by the end of 2008.
Hasee has been preparing for the IPO since the second half of last year. They chose a listing in Shenzhen because Hasee is based in Shenzhen and the local government also hopes it can be listed there.
Hasee previously had announced plans to get listed in Hong Kong, but apparently pressure from local government has made it change its mind.
Founded in 1995, Hasee is a Shenzhen based innovative PC company that designs, develops, manufactures, markets and sells computer systems and services that can be customized to customer requirements. Currently, the company employs more than 3000 employees in China and has sales offices and service centers in 40 cities across China to serve its clients.
One Response to “Hasee Computer Plans IPO In Shenzhen”
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur