BNNC Asks Baidu To Apologize For Nude PicturesFebruary 19, 2008 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
Beijing Network News Council held a meeting on February 18 during which it reviewed Beijing online media's reports on and spread of the so-called "romantic pictures" of Hong Kong actors and actresses and criticized Chinese Internet search provider Baidu.com (BIDU) for spreading those pictures.
BNNC said that some websites had gone way below social morals in reporting and spreading the pictures by not making any judgment in their reports and misleading Chinese youth, particularly those teenagers who are fans of the relevant actors and actresses.
BNNC condemned Baidu.com, which was said to be the main platform for the spread of the pictures, and asked it to make a public apology for the harm its behaviors had done to Chinese society.
Leave A Comment:
- Internet Of Things Platform Boosts China Mobile's Services
- China's Qihoo 360 Establishes Enterprise Security Group
- Huawei Aims At 60% Growth In Storage Business This Year
- Shanghai Lantern Network Acquires New Domain For International Expansion
- Qihoo 360 Accused Of Falsifying Anti-Virus Data In China