MySpace.cn Signs Deal With Chinese Internet Video SiteMarch 17, 2008 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
Youku.com, one of the many Internet video websites in China, has inked a deal with MySpace.cn that appears geared towards enhancing the websites' advertising clout.
"The value proposition Youku brings to the MySpace.cn partnership is three-fold," said Victor Koo, CEO of Youku.com, in a prepared statement. "It expands MySpace.cn's online offerings to include user-generated video content — a much-in-demand attribute for social networking websites. It also allows MySpace.cn to cooperate with China's leading and fastest growing online video site, and it enables MySpace to draw on proven proprietary technology developed by Youku to support its online video streaming capabilities."
The companies hope the agreement will help drive traffic to both sites, making them more valuable for global advertisers seeking ways to reach online consumers.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service