Show Me The Money: Qiming Venture Partners Announces US$320 Million FundMay 27, 2008 | Print | Comments | Category: Business
Qiming Venture Partners announced the closing of its second fund, Qiming Venture Partners II, raising US$320M for Chinese investments in the healthcare, technology, media, Internet and consumer sectors.
"We continue to be impressed by the Qiming team’s long term commitment, by their deep local expertise, and their global operating experience. We believe this combination makes Qiming a true value-added partner to entrepreneurs in China," said Dan Feder, managing director at PRINCO, the investment arm of Princeton University, in a prepared statement.
The fund will continue to make early stage and select growth and expansion stage investments in the healthcare, technology, media, Internet, and consumer sectors.
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China
- Cheetah Mobile Appoints Tencent's Li Zhaohui As Director
- Lenovo Reports First Quarterly Losses Over Past Six Years
- NetEase Invests USD25 Million In Finnish Gaming Start-up
- Chinese E-Commerce Eyes Stability During Year's Biggest Shopping Day
- China's ZTE Net Profit Up 42% In First Three Quarters Of 2015