Show Me The Money: Qiming Venture Partners Announces US$320 Million FundMay 27, 2008 | Print | Comments | Category: Business
Qiming Venture Partners announced the closing of its second fund, Qiming Venture Partners II, raising US$320M for Chinese investments in the healthcare, technology, media, Internet and consumer sectors.
"We continue to be impressed by the Qiming team’s long term commitment, by their deep local expertise, and their global operating experience. We believe this combination makes Qiming a true value-added partner to entrepreneurs in China," said Dan Feder, managing director at PRINCO, the investment arm of Princeton University, in a prepared statement.
The fund will continue to make early stage and select growth and expansion stage investments in the healthcare, technology, media, Internet, and consumer sectors.
Leave A Comment:
- CNNIC Report: 27.9% Of Chinese Netizens Live In Rural Areas
- How Does Alibaba's Data Pact Impact Chinese Retention Laws?
- Chinese Government Statistics Show Internet Retail's Fast Growth
- Vietnamese Government Cancels Foxconn's Mobile Phone Plans
- Jack Ma Selected Co-chairman Of Global Internet Governance Alliance Council