Lenovo's Senior Director For Greater China ResignsDecember 25, 2008 | Print | Comments | Category: Business
Zhu Guang, senior director for Lenovo (LNVGY) Greater China's public relations and promotions, will depart from his position at the end of December 2008.
According to the reports in local media, prior rumors stated that Zhu planned to resign because of the unsatisfactory promotion of Lenovo during the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
In addition, Sina.com reported by citing "reliable sources" that Zhu will join Chinese search engine Baidu.com in two weeks and be in charge of Baidu's marketing division. Zhu neither confirms nor denies the news, while Baidu gives no comment on it.
Joining Lenovo in 1998, Zhu has been responsible for Lenovo's brand and production promotion in China as well as public relations and internal communications.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service