China's Yeepay.com Suffers Internet Payment Hacker AttackJanuary 16, 2009 | Print | Comments | Category: Security
Chinese Internet payment platform Yeepay.com says starting at 16:20 on January 14, 2009, the company's official website experienced large-scale hacker attacks.
A spokesperson from Yeepay.com has confirmed to local media that these are organized hacker attacks targeted at Yeepay.com's official website and payment servers and the attack traffic at one point once reached 10 gigabytes during a denial of service attack. Yeepay.com has collected sufficient evidence and identified the area from where the criminal suspects' actions originated, and the company has reported the issue to Beijing police.
Yeepay.com says to respond to this emergency situation, the company has urgently updated the hardware of its servers. For the inconveniences brought by the attacks, Yeepay.com hopes to gain the understanding and support of its corporate partners and users.
Yeepay.com warns the criminals and the masterminds behind the illegal activities that Yeepay.com will cooperate with the police to fight these attacks.
2 Responses to “China's Yeepay.com Suffers Internet Payment Hacker Attack”
Leave A Comment:
- Chinese Meal Ordering Site Gains CNY140 Million Investment
- China's Vip.com Invests USD5 Million In Ensogo
- China's Shanda Games Signs Final Privatization Agreement
- China's ZTE Posts Annual Operating Revenue Of CNY81.5 Billion
- Nokia Networks Appoints New Greater China President During Global Structure Adjustment