Chinese Internet Security Firm Primed For ExpansionMarch 19, 2009 | Print | Comments | Category: Security, Software
Beijing-based Anchiva is integrating Commtouch GlobalView URL filtering into its Secure Web Gateway product.
Anchiva's Secure Web Gateway features anti-malware technology, URL filtering, Internet application control, bandwidth management and Web server content protection for companies of all sizes, from small businesses through large enterprises and service providers. Currently focused on the Chinese market, Anchiva plans to soon expand to Australia, Europe and the United States.
Due to huge growth in use of social networking and outbreaks of Web-based malware, Internet security is expected to be a central focus of security efforts in 2009. According to a recent Commtouch quarterly Internet Threat Trend report, streaming media and downloads are two of the most popular categories within user generated content sites. They are both also among the top ten website categories infected with malware or manipulated by phishing.
"While examining multiple competing URL filtering solutions, including other market leaders, we were immediately impressed with the flexibility and coverage offered by Commtouch data cloud technology," said Li Song, Anchiva's CEO.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur
- Tencent Cloud Opens Outside Mainland China While Foreign Tech Still Blocked Inside Country