Chinese Mobile Phones Lacking IMEI Numbers Face Death In India

April 7, 2009 | Print | Comments | Category: Commentary

By ChinaTechNews.com Editorial Team
Mobile phone users in India are eyeing April 15, 2009, the day when as many as 25 million of their China-made mobile phones will die, with apprehension and concern.

Mobile phone manufacturers in China have sold up to 25 million of their grey market phones in India, and those phones often lack international mobile equipment numbers. An IMEI is a unique 15-digit code that identifies the handset. Each time a call is made, the telecommunications company uses the IMEI to identify the caller via a universal registry of phones. If a phone lacks an IMEI, the telecommunications company can still route the number to the destination, but it does not know which phone is making the call. And herein lies the problem: the Department of Telecommunications in India's Ministry of Communications and I.T. worries that these anonymous phones can be used by terrorists.

In a letter dated October 6, 2008, with memo number 20-40/2006-BS-III signed by B.L. Panwar and addressed to all mobile access providers in India, the Department of Telecommunications stated that in the interest of national security, all Indian telecom operators should focus on implementing checks of IMEI within two months. This time period has since been extended a few times, and now April 15 is the deadline. Wireless service providers in India are expected to disconnect mobile phones that lack IMEI on April 15.

While Indian mobile phone users can verify their own IMEI numbers by pressing *#06# on their handsets, the worry is what will happen if they are among the unlucky consumers who purchased a Chinese-made phone lacking an IMEI. The DoT estimates the 25 million phones lacking IMEI in India account for about 10% of the total phones used in the country. Telecom firms like Vodafone and Airtel could take a financial hit if all of a sudden these phones go out of service. Unfortunately, these phones are often used by low-income users, so to get those users back, the telecom companies might need to subsidize new phone purchases.

ChinaTechNews.com has run a few articles on the IMEI issues over the past year, and comments posted on the website showcase worries among consumers. In fact, many more comments on the website from Indians have been deleted than posted because in the rush to gain credible information, many Indian commenters have posted their personal details and phone numbers on the website in a bid to gain as much support as possible. Indian users are obviously worried.

On June 12, 2008, Henry posted this comment on ChinaTechNews.com in support of government intervention: "I think it needs the government to participant into that market by controlling the supply of the IMEI, so, people can track if their mobile phone is brand new and/or come from the quality factory. the way of branding the mobile phone or teaching the end-user to select the good phone are not worked. It's not just the bad quality factory, but also the refurbish mobile phone".

And on January 10, 2009, Dayanand writes, "I have Zhong Da T300 Dual SIM Card Phone With Dual TV & Bluetooth Function. But this model doesn't have IMEI number please help me to get IMEI or where from i can update it to my mobile Please help as early as possible".

So what are Chinese mobile phone manufacturers doing to show compliance? At the end of 2008, China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology announced that the GSM Association approved China's Telecommunication Terminal Testing & Approval Forum to issue international mobile equipment identity numbers to Chinese TD-SCDMA and GSM mobile phones and more than 200 types of mobile phones received the IMEI numbers. Previous to this, the GSM Association only authorized the British Approvals Board of Telecommunications and North America's PCS Type Certification Review Board to issue IMEI numbers to handset manufacturers.

While over-sensitive privacy advocates might balk at this additional layer of consumer protection, businesses and consumers should be pleased that Chinese-made mobile phones are increasing their conformity with global standards. But with all of that in mind, where was the sense of responsibility from the telecom operators in the first place? Why did it take an edict from the Indian government to make both Chinese manufacturers and Indian telecom operators align their business interests in a more responsible pattern? Left to their own devices, the companies would have continued to pursue quick money to the detriment of safety in the future.

Recommend this page: 1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars

Loading ... Loading ...

189 Responses to “Chinese Mobile Phones Lacking IMEI Numbers Face Death In India”

1. By Ankur RaneApril 7, 2009 at 2:18 pm

I am using the china mobile phone too! my model no.s10 ( 359161020295090 ). plz send me my imie no. on my email id . and send me information of my imie no. is actual imie no. or duplicate or is this right or wrong?

2. By Fraz AkhtarApril 12, 2009 at 12:59 am

how i can check my imei no of my china mobile phone is valid or not.

plz reply soon.

3. By rajeevApril 12, 2009 at 3:15 pm

how i can check my imei no of my china mobile phone is valid or not.
    model no sigmatel s3

also i want to access gprs through network provider

plz reply soon.

regarded by

rajeev singh

4. By Vinay KumarApril 14, 2009 at 4:07 am

Fraz and Rajeev,
    A valid IMEI number will have 16 digits.
    These china made cellphones have 15 digit IMEI numbers.

5. By ZaiaApril 14, 2009 at 1:16 pm

Fraz & Rajeev, to get your mobile phone IMEI no, just dial *#06# and the IMEI no will automatically appear on your screen.
    By the way, some of my friend told me that even if the mobile phone got the 15 digits IMEI, there may not be a disconnection if the no. is not cloned.

6. By MageshApril 14, 2009 at 10:23 pm

I,m using china mobile ZH 898 and alfatel H1+ both second sim imei r same 135790246811220 , tell me what 2 do know , but both mobile r working in good condition , will any problem occurs in future

7. By duhApril 25, 2009 at 1:24 am

I can't believe how dumb can readers of this site be to be sending their phone numbers asking this magazine to check their IMEI?!

Anyway, what's the point of this article? Instead of beating around the bush, you should just easily explain the 'Shuandaiji' situation – the fact is, just as with every other industry, there are just so many 'pirate' manufacturers here in China making unlicensed phones.

Unlicensed as in no IPR payments to patent holders and no registration to things like IMEI. Who cares? IMEI was supposed to prevent phone thefts when it was first created, but it was never properly implemented since the onus is on each individual operator to maintain the database of blacklisted phones.

8. By BSS ReddyApril 27, 2009 at 12:02 pm

My china moblie notworking from 26 April 2009. the phone is on and off now when i do on my phone

9. By MridulMay 4, 2009 at 12:30 am

I have new china iphone with 16 digits IMEI but in dubai it is working,now iam going to india is it possible to work in india.How can i check my imei no of my china mobile phone is valid or not.A valid IMEI number will have 15 digits or 16 digits.The same IMEI number exists in more than one phone.If the same other IMEI number has any problem it will affect me also..Is it correct?
    Plz tell me the correct information

10. By AADMay 20, 2009 at 11:55 am

to magesh: i just bought a different chinese cellphone with the same imei number as yours. my phone doesnt work. i report this and the bank is going to verify the payment. they are all scam. good luck to you.

11. By raviJune 13, 2009 at 4:05 pm

friends ,i hear some news,is this real or fake ,that goverment orgnised a program to rewrite imei numbers in china phones for work with service providers.it cost near about 100rs. and this program is aspatialy for low budget costomer
    and for save there money.is this true.any body have any information about this…..

12. By Dibyendu GangulyJune 18, 2009 at 10:17 pm

I am using the china mobile phone too! my model no.s90I ( 352540030437395 ). plz send me my imie no. on my email id . and send me information of my imie no. is actual imie no. or duplicate or is this right or wrong?

13. By mamamobileJune 21, 2009 at 9:30 pm

if you wanna check your imei is original or fake go to trackimei.com and for change fake imei into original use spider card if imei is fake these problem will found ( invalid sim, sim not working while roaming, some sim working some not go any mobile shop and ask for spider card the only solution of this problem if not found spider card in your city ask kowloon.tech@gmail.com for local dealer

14. By Sachin RathodJune 22, 2009 at 1:46 pm

I have using Nktel a200 china mobile phone and i have check IMEI no. by ress *#06# plz let me know the two no. showing in my mobile phone are valide or not

15. By AshokJune 24, 2009 at 12:18 am

sir,my IMEI no is 352604031402830. is it valid or not?if it is not means how can i get a valid one. Pls reply me

16. By RameshJune 27, 2009 at 3:26 pm

I am using china made modile IMEI no. is 135790246811220
    who can i get the valid IMEI no.
    thanks
    Ramesh

17. By sagarJune 27, 2009 at 4:02 pm

Sir my handset model is Sigmatel S88 & IMEI No. is 352366031504862. is this IMEI No. is valid or Not? if this no is not valid then how can I get a valid IMEI No. Pls Reply on my Email.

18. By aninda shankar guhaJuly 11, 2009 at 8:45 pm

Is there any opction present 2 change the IMEI no of chines mobile phone.
    pls. email me and oblised me .

thanking you

yours faithfully

Aninda Shankar Guha

19. By alexJuly 16, 2009 at 8:06 pm

I planned to buy a china mobile n98.
    Still any problem is there?
    Is this advisable or not?

20. By kuldeepSinghAugust 8, 2009 at 4:56 pm

you can easyly check all information of your chinese mobile phone by
    following these steps start your cell and press *###
    then you will find some new options and check them…….

21. By Iquebal AlamSeptember 4, 2009 at 8:22 pm

For my China Mobile when it is open it shows the screen IMEI Corrupted! how can I make a valid IMEI?

22. By ALPESHSeptember 7, 2009 at 7:40 pm

hello sir my chaina handset model is K9 plus imei no.is 354408030059080 please check this imei valid or not valid ? if valid then where is check website if not valid which reason ?please rply with my email.

23. By avinashOctober 3, 2009 at 2:14 pm

i hav a samsungx650 phone now its showing its imei number as 0000000000000000 why it like that what is the remedy for that.i am from hyderabad.please reply my email

24. By mukeshOctober 8, 2009 at 3:47 pm

I am using the china mobile phone too! my model alfatelh2 ( 354101000916641). plz send me my imie no. on my email id . and send me information of my imie no. is actual imie no. or duplicate or is this right or wrong?

25. By muzammilOctober 8, 2009 at 6:57 pm

how can I know IMEI no of any chinese set.
    AND if there no IMEI no in Chinese mobile then how i can iget it ?

26. By AjayOctober 17, 2009 at 2:46 pm

I am using chinese handset model no E55 with dual sim.The no. of imei is 351639030193841 and 35163903093833.please inform me on my email id that the imei is valid or not.

27. By AbhimanyuOctober 30, 2009 at 6:02 pm

My self Abhimanyu Poddar and i m using chineese mobile my IMEI NO IS 358732289530767 And Model no is SV:78, Please provide me the IMEI number as soon as poosible.

It would be great if you give me 1 or 2 days.

I will be very grateful to you.

Abhi

28. By udayOctober 30, 2009 at 10:21 pm

to know imei no is valid or not
    send sms imei (16digit no) to 57886

29. By ayoishNovember 1, 2009 at 9:39 pm

my mobile is nktel a200 and ican not open
    the wap how can i set it to open it

30. By ManotoshNovember 4, 2009 at 3:30 pm

sir i have a already imei no "358549020632406?. but in india
    reliance service say that imei no is invalid……. pls sir give
    me a valid imei no to my email

31. By Babu.SNovember 6, 2009 at 6:27 pm

S88 IMEI Register which is used by my client in AIRTEL & RELIANCE network.

The considered phone numbers are 9944720970 & 9543157140

32. By Deepak AroraNovember 7, 2009 at 1:07 pm

Sir when i press *#06# this shows IMEI No.354987030275101.But In
    India (Haryana)Reliance service says this IMEI No. Is not valid
    PLS Sir Give me a Valid IMEI No.to my Email

33. By Brajendra Kumar PandeyNovember 7, 2009 at 1:40 pm

I,m using china mobile ZT 8188 and alfatel H1+ both second sim imei r same 135790246811220 , tell me what 2 do know , but both mobile r working in good condition , will any problem occurs in future

34. By VincentNovember 8, 2009 at 7:38 am

You can not get a IMEI number in China for your mobile phone! Stop asking for a valid IMEI number in China! You purchased a bad phone without a good IMEI number. The solution to your problem is to buy a true phone with an accurate IMEI number.

35. By syed.akbar nawazNovember 10, 2009 at 6:38 pm

sir i want to know about how to give a new IMIE number to china
    mobiles and i want to take franchisee for that work .
    plz send me a detailed information about it ,im a native of chennai

36. By Ranjan SarkarNovember 10, 2009 at 7:55 pm

I am using China Mobile NKTEL Mdel-K990 S/N.650958180094 and its IMEI No.352595881800943 and IME SV:78 it is dual SIM mobile and now using 1. BSNL and other one is AirTel SIM. From AirTel I have received msg.your IMEI No.is not valid so registered from Govt.Rs.199/- X Rs.199/- for two SIM and after 29.11.09 it not working.

I want to know it is correct or not please confirm me in my e-Mail ID.

Thanks,
    Ranjan Sarkar,
    Jeypore, Orissa.

37. By parthe p.g.November 11, 2009 at 2:37 am

i have china sigmatel phone it's imei no.is 356888002691440
    & 135790246811220 but reliance service said this is not valid no.
    so what can i do

38. By srinivasNovember 12, 2009 at 1:37 pm

39. By Jaise MathewNovember 17, 2009 at 6:50 pm

40. By asifNovember 18, 2009 at 4:12 pm

i have a china handset model no. is MREN007 and IMEI
    no. 350880070379525 and IMEISV: 78 so please suggest
    about this is a valid or not valid whether it is invalid
    so what can i do to valid this no. thanking u

41. By RajeshkumarNovember 19, 2009 at 5:54 pm

Hi, Im using sony G705, can you tell me please how to find mobile imei number is valid or not? for vodafone customers also.

Regards,
    Rajesh.E

42. By BipashNovember 20, 2009 at 2:02 am

I have a china handset dual sim MODEL NO. SIGMATEL s88, IMEI No. 352366032581661 IMEISV:78. Please let me know if my IMEI no. is valid. If invalid, what is the procedure to validate it. Let me know as soon as possible.

43. By NoorNovember 20, 2009 at 2:13 am

I am using china mobile my imei no. Its Only 15 digits(135790246811220) are thire how to check this imei no. Is correct or wrong

44. By rajeshNovember 20, 2009 at 2:23 pm

Using idea vodaphone customers type the following comment to 53232 and check wether your IMEI is correct or not.
    type:- HSyour imei number of mobile
    and sent it to 53232
    for getting your imei of mobile enter *#06# on ur mobile and it is 15 digits.

45. By rajNovember 20, 2009 at 2:44 pm

I am using china mobile my imei number is not update on rule in
    govt. of india. plz help me

46. By kailashNovember 21, 2009 at 11:57 am

I am using Sigmatel mobile with IEMI no.352604030268810 , is this valid or not?

47. By RoshanNovember 21, 2009 at 7:52 pm

i m using nktel mobile n my IMEI NO is 135790246811220 please send me reply on my email id . is it original or not.

48. By J.ArifNovember 21, 2009 at 9:54 pm

49. By mohd waqar shaikhNovember 22, 2009 at 12:42 pm

hello sir my chaina handset model is JC51 plus imei no.is 35068000006229 please check this imei valid or not valid ? if valid then where is check website if not valid which reason ?please rply with my email.md.waqar19@yahoo.com

50. By mohd waqar shaikhNovember 22, 2009 at 12:47 pm

I have a china handset dual sim MODEL NO.jc51 IMEI No. 350680000062299IMEISV:78. Please let me know if my IMEI no. is valid. If invalid, what is the procedure to validate it. Let me know as soon as possible.pleases reply with my mail md.waqar19@yahoo.com

51. By vijayNovember 22, 2009 at 3:55 pm

can not be updated my imei no. please help me

52. By vijayNovember 22, 2009 at 3:58 pm

I am using china mobile my imei number is not update on rule in
    govt. of india. plz help me

and my mo. no 09827485658&09165058424

53. By veeresh sajjanNovember 23, 2009 at 4:02 am

i have a china mobile plz tell me how to get the valid imei no and its last date is nov 30 or extended if we are not geting valid imei in this mnth what happen

54. By sureshNovember 23, 2009 at 10:44 pm

I buying made in china mobile ,my imei number is not update on rule in govt. of india, IMEI Number-368801008927227,model name-ickshare(china).pl help me,my mobile number +919787588667 BY Suresh

55. By snehal nikamNovember 24, 2009 at 3:13 am

I am using GDM company china mobile which is dual sim mobile.Plz let me know how to check whether the Imei number of the same are valid or not.
    If the same are invalid than what has to be done to get the valid imei number.

plz reply fast….

Rgds,
    snehal N.

56. By BhupendraNovember 24, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Dear sir,
    I have a china handset dual sim MODEL NO. SIGMATEL S33, IMEI No. 3357569000214836 Please let me know if my IMEI no. is valid. If invalid, what is the procedure to validate it. Let me know as soon as possible.

57. By RomikantaNovember 25, 2009 at 2:56 pm

My IMEI no. is 135790246811220. i get a message from 53232 informing my IMEI is invalid as per government rule. how can it be valid or how can I get a valid IMEI

58. By amar jeetNovember 25, 2009 at 5:06 pm

Dear sir,
    I have a china handset FXD MODEL NO. SIGMATEL S400, Please Send EMI No. Is Valid let me know if my IMEI no. is valid. If invalid, what is the procedure to validate it. Let me know as soon as possible

59. By dhyanNovember 25, 2009 at 7:05 pm

I am using China Mobile sigmatel S/18 and its IMEI No.351833031809360 it is dual SIM mobile and now using 1. BSNL and other one is AirTel SIM. From AirTel I have received msg that As per govt. Directive from 25th Nov 2009 phone with invailded IMEi will not work with any operator. pls change urs phone as urs phone is also identified with noIMEI . My requested – how i can know that My IMEi is Vaild,if no, how can i registar for valid of my phone. Pliz suggesr to me.

60. By SandeepNovember 26, 2009 at 6:21 pm

I have using a china mobile. I want to know that my mobile Sigmatel-FXD S30 (IMEI- 352180031762762) will have locked. plz send answer soon.
    Regarding Sandeep Chauhan

61. By by blandNovember 26, 2009 at 6:21 pm

i am using China Mobile and its IMEI no.357881020185296 . i need change india imei

62. By raghuNovember 26, 2009 at 9:37 pm

i am using G-five(Doul sim china mobile) and it's IMEI no's are
    357169030560017 and 357169030662516.This no's are original or
    douplicate? How to know this no's are original or douplicate?
    please send me reply….

63. By Sachin(M-Zone Mobiles)November 27, 2009 at 1:27 pm

Check Out This Link Useful For Your IMEi numbers: numberingplans.com
    Check if your imei is valid or not…

64. By TENZING PALDENNovember 27, 2009 at 3:19 pm

I am using China Mobile Nokia n97c and its IMEI No.(355380242963814) & 355380242963822 it is dual SIM mobile and now using 1. BSNL and other one is Reliance SIM. From Relience I have received msg that As per govt. Directive from 25th Nov 2009 phone with invailded IMEI will not work with any operator. pls change urs phone as urs phone is also identified with noIMEI . My requested – how i can know that My IMEi is Vaild,if no, how can i registar for valid of my phone. Pliz suggesr to me.my Email id chunki_11@rediffmail.com

65. By parthNovember 28, 2009 at 3:47 pm

here is a solution for all the users whose mobile phone does not
    have a valid imei no.

you have to pay Rs 199. here is an address where you can pay the
    amount and register your mobile imei no.
    WONDER GALLERY PALTON ROAD, 1ST FLOOR, SHOP NO. 27, MANISH
    MARKET, MUMBAI

Airtel customers can sms HSpincode of your area to 121 for
    list of addresses near your area.

66. By G.R.MOHANNovember 28, 2009 at 6:16 pm

i am using China Mobile sigmatel S/18 and its IMEI No.355304030221540 it is dual SIM mobile and now using 1. airtel and other again is AirTel SIM. From AirTel I have received msg that As per govt. Directive from 25th Nov 2009 phone with invailded IMEi will not work with any operator. pls change urs phone as urs phone is also identified with no IMEI . My requested – how i can know that My IMEi is Vaild,if no, how can i registar for valid of my phone. Pliz suggesr to me.

67. By G.R.MOHANNovember 28, 2009 at 6:17 pm

me mail id ; mohanrar123@gmail.com

68. By OnkarNovember 28, 2009 at 10:35 pm

my mobile imei number is valid , invalid plz ionformation

in my id onkar_pkt@yahoo.com

69. By SArul KumaranNovember 29, 2009 at 1:29 am

dear sir,
    I'm using china mobile, How see IMEI Number original or duplicate? Please help me Sir….Signatel – S18.
    IMEI No.351833031092884

70. By rajaNovember 29, 2009 at 3:37 am

I am using China Mobile NKTEL Model-A200.it is dual SIM mobile. its IMEI Numbers are 353076031576633 and 353076031576641 and IMEISV:78.These IEMI Nos. are valid or not?

71. By AvaniNovember 29, 2009 at 2:22 pm

I am using China Mobile Sigmatel Model-s3 .it is dual SIM mobile. its IMEI Numbers are 357569000274376 and 135790246811220 and IMEISV:78.These IEMI Nos. are valid or not?

Pls Mail me To solve this

Regards

72. By deepNovember 29, 2009 at 9:27 pm

hiiiiiii sir i have a china mob of ktech model-y690 my mobile imie no is 135790246811220 is it valid i am not getting proper response from 53232 please inform me in mideepankar@gmail.com

73. By VIJAYNovember 30, 2009 at 1:36 am

hi this is vijay,i am using china mobile dual sim with cdma and gsm,my imei no is 353918002147961.plz check my imei no ,if its right or wrong,plz send the correct information as soon as possible.

74. By sunnyNovember 30, 2009 at 2:05 am

I am using China Mobile dual sim mobile…imei 352182038734877

75. By ranadhirNovember 30, 2009 at 3:19 am

I am using a china mobile NKTEL model. it is dual Sim mobile. Its IMEI no is 35849202001165 & 135790246811220 and IMEISV :78. this is a valid no or not & how can I solve as soon as possible?

76. By mahendra ambhoreNovember 30, 2009 at 1:21 pm

i am using a sigmatel model 5130. it is dual sim mobile. its imei
    no.is imei- 359180010702428 imesv- 78 & imei – 359120010762422.
    this is a valid number or not and how can i solve as soon as
    possible?

77. By koushal K SattiNovember 30, 2009 at 1:47 pm

am using China Mobile sigmatel S/9 and its IMEI No.3575690000228109 it is dual SIM mobile and now using 1. Vodaphone and other is Reliance Tel SIM. From AirTel I have received msg that As per govt. Directive from 30th Nov 2009 phone with invailded IME i will not work with any operator. pls change urs phone as urs phone is also identified with no IMEI . My requested – how i can know that My IMEi is Vaild,if no, how can i registar for valid of my phone. Pliz suggesr to me.

78. By Subramanya GuptaNovember 30, 2009 at 4:17 pm

I am using China Mobile NKTEL Mdel-A200 and its IMEI No.
    35854902251570 and IME SV:78 it is dual SIM mobile and now using
    1. BSNL and other one is AirTel SIM. From AirTel
    I have received msg.your IMEI No.is not valid so registered from
    Govt.Rs.199/- X Rs.199/- for two SIM and after 30.11.09
    it not working.Please guide us urgently what I have to do? Pl reply
    to my e-mail.

79. By PaulNovember 30, 2009 at 4:49 pm

Plz help me my imei 358501140042842 invalid asked…what i can do,,? Mobile……Nktel..,i m nnt use my sim…

80. By KoteswarNovember 30, 2009 at 6:25 pm

iam using a chinese mobile (Sigmatel) SV.78 with IMEI : 357545030409703
    whether this IMEI no is valid or not pls send me the details to my mail

81. By abhishekNovember 30, 2009 at 6:29 pm

sir,plz help me my dual sim handset wid imei 352366031565905 ime SV 78
    I have received msg.your IMEI No.is not valid so registered from
    Govt.Rs.199/- X Rs.199/- for two SIM and after 30.11.09
    it not working.Please guide us urgently what I have to do? Pl reply hurry
    to my e-mail.

82. By abhishek jaiswalNovember 30, 2009 at 6:35 pm

sir im using chinese sigmatel mobile model s98
    it is dual Sim mobile. Its IMEI no is 352366031565905 & 135790246811220 and IMEISV :78. this is a valid no or not & how can I solve as soon as possible?Pls REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

83. By Harjit SinghNovember 30, 2009 at 6:49 pm

I am using China Mobile SIGMATEL FXD and its IMEI No.
    353502032734111 and IME SV:78 it is dual SIM mobile and now using
    1. BSNL and other one is AirTel SIM. From AirTel
    I have received msg.your IMEI No.is not valid so registered from
    Govt.Rs.199/- X Rs.199/- for two SIM and after 30.11.09
    it not working.Please guide us urgently what I have to do? if possible please give me details of genuine IMEI providers in Chandigarh. Early reply please.

84. By Amitabh SoniNovember 30, 2009 at 7:06 pm

I am using China Mobile dual sim mobile…imei 359160022149628

85. By sudarshan deshpandeNovember 30, 2009 at 7:57 pm

Dear sir
    am using China Mobile sigmatel t/33 and its IMEI No.3575690000228506 it is dual SIM mobile and now using 1. Vodaphone and other is Reliance Tel SIM. From AirTel I have received msg that As per govt. Directive from 30th Nov 2009 phone with invailded IME i will not work with any operator. pls change urs phone as urs phone is also identified with no IMEI . My requested – how i can know that My IMEi is Vaild,if no, how can i registar for valid of my phone. Pliz suggesr to me.

86. By pallavNovember 30, 2009 at 9:36 pm

For more information & FAQ’s please refer to the below mentioned link :

numberingplans.com/?page=analysis&sub=imeinr

msai.in/listofcentre.php

87. By shaik mohammed rafiDecember 1, 2009 at 2:15 am

sir I am using a dual sim china mobile and when I came to know about IMEI no then I have gone to entire proces i.e *#06# and then sent sms to confirm 15 digit IMEI no. Then I got reply that YOUR Mobile is not Genuine.Then I have come to know a small information from a customer care that we had to pay a sum of 199/- Rs to make IMEI no Genuine. Then I went to nearest cell point And that nasty fellow charged me 400/- Rs ( MEANS HE CHARGED FOR A SINGLE HANDSET BUT AS MY MOBILE CONSISTS OF DUAL SIM , HE CHARGED 200 FOR EACH SIM )

Sir I would like to know whether he is correct what he charged ?????????

88. By IkramDecember 1, 2009 at 12:30 pm

My mobile HT 110 Working with one sim only.is my phone working in future

89. By vivekDecember 1, 2009 at 12:44 pm

There are number of ways to check the validity of IMEI number…please mail to me for advice at viveknath55@gmail.com

90. By JatinderDecember 1, 2009 at 12:45 pm

Hi! my set is sigmatel fxd s90i, till yesterday both sims worked, today FIRST sim is working even when i inter change both sims. My IMEI number hit success telling me my moble details and a valid imei number. What to do????

91. By RahulDecember 1, 2009 at 1:07 pm

I am using the china mobile phone too! my model no.s90I ( 355686025899383 ). plz send me my imie no. on my email id . and send me information of my imie no. is actual imie no. or duplicate or is this right or wrong?

92. By deepak rsDecember 1, 2009 at 6:45 pm

i am using china mobil model no.E66 .This two IMEI NO. 359735020845002 and 135790246811220 is valid or not
    valid.plz.tellme .This dual sim mobile.IMEISV:78

93. By pradeep kumarDecember 1, 2009 at 6:54 pm

i m using the china mobile model no. FXd s-80 IMEI no.359195020416140 IMEISV:78.using vodaphone SIM.Till govt. has informed through media that without IMEI no. phone will be locked late night 30/11/2009.My phone has IMEI no. then tell me why it has been locked,if it is not valid IMEI no. then send me valid and the process to do it, also tell me how mobie sale & service centre recovering this process and demanding Rs.300.

94. By sonyDecember 1, 2009 at 9:12 pm

Sir I would like to know whether he is correct what he charged ?????????

95. By towseefDecember 1, 2009 at 10:47 pm

I am using the china mobile phone too! my model no.s500 ( 135790246811220). plz send me my imie no. on my email id . and send me information of my imie no. is actual imie no. or duplicate or is this right or wrong?

96. By hussainiDecember 1, 2009 at 10:56 pm

i am using china phone having imei number 357569250109728 it is

97. By RoopDecember 2, 2009 at 1:24 am

aHi,
    I'm using China handset. I visited the neareset center which corrects these IMEI no., but the center stopped providing this service, I contacted my service provider, they gave me the address 2 days ago which was approx 50 km far. Now 30/11/09 has passed and my handset has stopped working. Customer care people says, I cannot use my handset. Please tell me how can I get my IMEI no. corrected.

98. By ashutosh deshpandeDecember 2, 2009 at 2:42 am

I happen to possess a dual sim china made mobile handset. I made a blunder of not saving my imei no. and today morning when I woke up I found my mobile showing invalid SIM?

What can be done now?
    Please advice

Ashutosh Deshpande

9763197732

99. By Shib Sankar PaulDecember 2, 2009 at 1:59 pm

Dear sir,
    I, Mr.Shib Sankar Paul subscribed a Sigmatel S30 mobile
    phone.And I want to know that my mobile's IMEI number is
    eaither valid or invalid.In my mobile my verno informaion
    expresess the build time of my mobile is 2009/08/26 at
    16:48 .So please send me a informaion for this requirment.

100. By dinesh kr paswanDecember 2, 2009 at 3:59 pm

I happen to possess a dual sim china made mobile handset, but imei
    number avilable in my heandset no.is (359689801677276).
    I have airtel and vodafon shim card both are not working from
    yesterday morning.

Now what to do pls confirm me.

101. By ganeshDecember 2, 2009 at 8:38 pm

102. By GaneshDecember 3, 2009 at 4:58 pm

sir,plz help me my dual sim handset wid imei 350932070134150 ime SV:787878 78
    E71 pro. I have received msg.your IMEI No.is not valid so registered from
    Govt.Rs.199/- X Rs.199/- for two SIM and after 30.11.09
    it not working.Please guide us urgently what I have to do? Pl reply hurry
    to my e-mail.

103. By SranikDecember 4, 2009 at 2:02 am

Hi,
    My Mobile was block(Invalid Sim) on 03/12/09 @ 3AM & it was again
    on same day @ 5pm and today again @ 9pm it was block iam not abel to
    understand whats happening is it block or what ??
    My Mobile handset is almost 2years over & no complaint in these.
    Now suddenly these new problem started & my mobile has 15 Digit IMEI
    no. Please contatc me & guide me on these..awaiting for your positive
    response.

Regdrs
    Sranik (Chennai)
    Tel:9043333671/9840260021
    Mail:sranik_khonda@yahoo.co.in

104. By kailashsainiDecember 4, 2009 at 1:13 pm

i m using the china mobile model no. FXd 7700 IMEI no.352604030268810 IMEISV:78.using airtel SIM.Till govt. has informed through media that without IMEI no. phone will be locked late night 30/11/2009.My phone has IMEI no. then tell me why it has been locked,if it is not valid IMEI no. then send me valid and the process to do it, also tell me how mobie sale & service centre recovering this process and demanding Rs.300.

105. By jatinderDecember 4, 2009 at 2:28 pm

hi…

106. By rkDecember 4, 2009 at 2:43 pm

Request you to send me the procedure to update the Imei number into the nktel and sigmatel mobiles….

107. By m.ranaDecember 4, 2009 at 6:56 pm

my china mobile IMEI no.350028853064878,35790246811220night 30/11/2009.My phone has IMEI no. then tell me why it has been locked,if it is not valid IMEI no. then send me

108. By LALCHANDDecember 4, 2009 at 10:46 pm

My dual sim china mobile having imei no. 351833031703514
    & 135790246811220 has been blocked. even i have submited
    this imei through sms to 53232 & get reply as : success
    this imei belongs to brand s81manufacturer : shenzhen
    fuzhihao technology devlopment co. ltd source: msai official
    gsma partner in india

some one please advise me what to do.

109. By devDecember 5, 2009 at 2:30 pm

IEMI no.356986523622586 ?

110. By harisharan sharmaDecember 6, 2009 at 2:03 am

i am using china phone having imei number 135790246811220 it is

111. By rajesh tilotiyaDecember 6, 2009 at 2:07 am

hello sir my handset chaina NKTEL c3000fm imei number 352439600562510 and imeisv:78
    please sir my handset imei register kar dijiya
    thenks sir

112. By manishDecember 6, 2009 at 2:09 am

my china mobile imei no 354242700606585 or 355242700606584 night
    03/11/09 my phone has been imei no. than tell me why it has been
    loked,if it is not valid imei no.then send me.
    plz my mobile activet

113. By harisharan sharmaDecember 6, 2009 at 2:10 am

hi…
    i am using the china mobile.but at this time my china mobiles is dead. plz send me imei number updated.my imei no is 135790246811220

114. By harisharan sharmaDecember 6, 2009 at 2:22 am

I am using china made modile IMEI no. is 135790246811220 …. i m using nktel mobile

115. By syed taj babaDecember 6, 2009 at 1:33 pm

i have a solutions thats working in my china mobile…. with out any cost …. its free…

mail me or sms me on 9701668805

116. By KannappanDecember 6, 2009 at 4:33 pm

Dear Sir
    I want to purchase chinese mobile model no is E55. I am using TATA Docomo, Aircel and Vodafone. I wand IMEI no for this set. If any problem in using TATA Docomo and Aircel.

With Thanks
    Kannappan. C
    09047008208

117. By santosh pawarDecember 6, 2009 at 11:01 pm

plz provide me the process how to get my china mobile registered with a valid IMEI number.

118. By venuDecember 7, 2009 at 4:47 pm

sir,i am using chines duel sim mobile E71 pro now i have a problem of this mobile 30-nov-09 dated not working with any sim says invalid sim and my mobile having imei numbers one is 350932070043096 and 350932070043104 IMEISV 78 Please give me the information how will work with my mobile

119. By VikramDecember 7, 2009 at 6:24 pm

Hi, i am using china S3 mobile and my mobile imie number is not correct
    how can i get it to be corrected…plz reply on my e-mail id….as soon as possible…..

120. By pramod kambleDecember 8, 2009 at 12:29 am

Hi , i am using china S3 mobile and my mobile imei number 357569000137508 but is not correct …….plz my mobail activat.

121. By anurag boseDecember 8, 2009 at 2:34 am

what the hell should i do now my avio (chines) got blocked ………and the bloody operators both vodafone and airtel didnt give proper addresses and when i got 1 adress the fucker tol me to come day after 2moro which was on 1st of dec……and the gov. blocked my phone……..now i m stuck m a student and i got no money to buy a new one now…..why the hell should i buy a new one ….i dint steal the phone i bought it like million others……if india cant keep a check on illegal supplies then whose fault is it…..!!!!!!! or whose fault is it if chinese can make a better phone for soooo damn cheap with features which the higher brands give for damn expensive price….it shows that the technology is cheap ……and but the world cant make it

122. By vishuDecember 9, 2009 at 1:42 pm

i have china mobile with double sim facility.but presently,one sim
    useful and the otherone invalid.what was the reason ? how to solve this problem
    this problm.please give reply urgently

123. By rishabh patelDecember 10, 2009 at 9:52 pm

i have china mobile one sim my mobile sigmatel iemi no is
    135790246811220 ? what the reason please gave me my imei no

thankyou for imei department

124. By sunilDecember 13, 2009 at 11:02 pm

my china mobile IMEI no.135790246811220.My phone has IMEI no. then tell me why it has been locked,if it is not valid IMEI no. then send me

125. By parveen KumarDecember 14, 2009 at 2:41 pm

Hi , I have a "dual sim" mobile China made (Sigma Make – Model no. FXD T33i ) IMEI is : 352182035170919, IMEISV : 78. One of the SIM works fine while the second once has stopped working since Nov 30th 2009. Please let me know how to get the IMEI of the second SIM and if I should get that registered separately

126. By Varun SethiDecember 15, 2009 at 1:57 pm

please give me the soloution the of my cell my cell model no. is s88 give me 2nd imei number

127. By jaswinder singhDecember 19, 2009 at 8:54 pm

i have Chinese mobile i has been locked my mobile IMEI no. is 350158010003053 please gave me new registered IMEI no…

128. By mukesh thakerDecember 26, 2009 at 4:58 pm

I am holding china mobile model K 68 IMEI no.350168005189890 the same is out of order.please give me the solution. Regards

129. By mansingDecember 28, 2009 at 3:57 pm

I am holding china mobile IMEI no.135790246811220 the same is out of order.please give me the solution. Regards please

130. By AbhijeetDecember 28, 2009 at 7:41 pm

i am having china A960 model its not working due to invalid IMEI. Now what have to do, how to do IMEI regestration?

131. By jeetDecember 28, 2009 at 8:34 pm

132. By SANJUDecember 29, 2009 at 4:48 pm

I am holding china mobile model IMEI no.135790246811220 & IMEISV 78 the same is out of order.please give me the solution. Regards
    SANJU SINGHAL

133. By AmolDecember 30, 2009 at 6:55 pm

134. By charanDecember 31, 2009 at 12:08 am

how i can check my imei no of my china mobile phone is valid or not.

plz reply soon

135. By RAHULDecember 31, 2009 at 3:49 pm

how i can check my imei no i am using chaina mobail sigmatel please send me my imei no… as soon… thank you…

136. By abhinavDecember 31, 2009 at 8:54 pm

I am using China Mobile and its IMEI No.
    356140100007552 and it is dual SIM mobile and now using
    1. BSNL and other one is AirTel SIM. From AirTel
    I have received msg.sim registration failed from
    it not working.Please guide us urgently what I have to do? Pl reply
    to my e-mail.

137. By prakash joshiJanuary 3, 2010 at 9:09 am

I am using Nktel(A200)gsm mobile handset.Its imei:358549020148767
    imesv:78
    (2)imei:135790246811220,but sim(2)shows invalid.
    Please solve this problem.

138. By Anand JadhavJanuary 4, 2010 at 2:20 pm

I am using China Mobile SIGMATEL S4 and its IMEI No.
    357569000215056 and it is dual SIM mobile and now using
    1. Vodafone and other one is BSNL SIM. From AirTel
    I have received msg.sim registration failed from
    it not working.Please guide us urgently what I have to do? Pl reply
    to my e-mail.

139. By gurdeep singhJanuary 7, 2010 at 4:09 pm

I have received msg.sim registration failed from
    it not working.Please guide us urgently what I have to do? Pl reply
    to my e-mail

140. By SAMIR gOHELJanuary 7, 2010 at 10:14 pm

I have china made T308 Dual SIM Card Phone But this model dont have IMEI number please help me to get IMEI or where from i can update it to my mobile and how
    Please help as early as possible

141. By shekhar pawarJanuary 9, 2010 at 2:44 pm

I have china made E 71 pro Dual SIM Card Phone But this models emi number changed suddenly from 08-01-2010 & Old Emi not discribe on display so that network provider not supporting to my phone so please send any reply & Answer of my quistion on my given mail I.D.please help as early as possible

142. By bicky shawJanuary 15, 2010 at 5:10 pm

hi,iam bicky i used chinese mobile sigmatel s3.my phone imei no; is 135790246811220.my cell totaly off.what can i do?

143. By Mr Yashwant Kumar ShauJanuary 20, 2010 at 9:01 pm

I have a chinise mobile hahing IMEI no.135790246811220 is not working from 01.12.2009.What can I do?

144. By tailyang tadaJanuary 23, 2010 at 4:24 pm

I have china made mobile IMEI no.135790246811220 is when i insert my sim card not registert will show.What can i do ?

145. By preetraj007January 27, 2010 at 3:00 pm

plz help me…
    i am having chinese iphone without iphone
    where can i register imei number in india?
    or any other way to start my mobile…on putting sim it says no service as it is without imei number

146. By mukeshJanuary 29, 2010 at 4:35 pm

hi i use china jinpeng mobile
    this mobile are new pish i buy in shope that time this mobile dual sim are ok but this time both sim are off.
    375340000206836 is my mobile emie number so plese send my original number other wise how can i use this emie number again.

147. By PRASHOBFebruary 6, 2010 at 12:08 am

i have a China Mobile and its IMEI No is135790246811220 and it is dual SIM mobile and imeisv:78.Please guide us urgently what I have to do? Pl reply
    to my e-mail.

148. By sanjayFebruary 6, 2010 at 1:29 am

I am using sunpa(s200)gsm mobile handset.Its imei:358509010916425
    imesv:78
    (2)imei:135790246811220,but sim(2)shows invalid.
    Please solve this problem.

149. By aruljothiFebruary 14, 2010 at 11:37 am

I am in need of IMEI number for my NKTEL A200 china set mobile phone.Send me as early as possible.

1.IMEI NO.358549024401485 VAILD

2.IMEI NO.358549024401493 INVALID

do the needful.thanks & regards

150. By siva v gopalFebruary 18, 2010 at 4:43 pm

my imei no :352182031606361
    my china mobile model is sigmatel fxd t33i
    i hav got dual sim facility in my mobilebut now i m able to use only one sim .plz tel me that wht to do so that i can use the second one also.???
    its written as invalid sim

151. By RomyFebruary 19, 2010 at 6:15 pm

have a China Mobile and its IMEI No is 354802250034690 and it is dual SIM mobile and imeisv:78.Please guide us urgently what I have to do? Pl reply
    to my e-mail.

152. By devendraFebruary 23, 2010 at 1:42 am

my china mobile is gfive i have got dul sim facility in my mobile but now i m able to use only one sim. plz tel me that wht todo so that i can use the second one also.???its written as invalid sim

153. By Jai Prakash VermaMarch 7, 2010 at 11:10 pm

my china mobile is sigmatel S91 and I have got dule sim facility but now i m able to use only one sim. moe over there is only one IMEI numbet plz tel me that what todo so that i can use the second sim Is there is a provision to enter second IMEI number

154. By pakkuMarch 8, 2010 at 12:01 am

hi i am givin one mobile from china this is dul sim mobile pls information

155. By pramodMarch 8, 2010 at 3:41 pm

hi i have a china mobile which model no. is BOSSH M-305.
    I had not been useing this mobile for the last 5 month. when
    i started to useing it . it display sim card resignation
    failed due to invailed EMI. however i have emi no.which is
    135790246811220. i want to know that is it a vailed emi no.
    pls reply me on my email id .

156. By rahul kaushikMarch 11, 2010 at 7:28 pm

my IMEI:354107030006899 &IMEISV:78
    PLEASE CHANGE MY EMI BECAUSE MY ONE SIM IS SHOW INVALIED.
    PLESE HELP ME.

157. By atif nawabMarch 23, 2010 at 7:19 pm

i have china cell phone with dual sim, i have a problem with my cell in india china phones ara banned bcos my phone is not have a valid ime no..please give me an idea for how to get start my mobile phone…

158. By pangriMarch 24, 2010 at 10:54 pm

sir,i hav top-1 dual sim mobile which stop working now.plz help me my imei no.135790246811220 imeisv:78

159. By tushar n bhattMarch 31, 2010 at 1:04 am

By Naresh Rana – March 27, 2010 at 9:25 pm
    Plz. tell me how to register my china set (Dual Sim)[brand through online ie., to IMEI number to my mobile9825177509
    EMEI no 351007010036382pls tel me how can duble sim card again working pl——–
    tel me sir and madam pls——-

160. By F-MehdiApril 2, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Sir, I have a china cell phone with dual sim, Madal no. N958. This imei no. 359698801420421 is invalid. Now my phone is not working due to banned all invalid IMEI no. in India. Please register my IMEI no. for working my both sim. Thanks, Regards F. Mehdi

161. By grigerApril 7, 2010 at 1:05 pm

i have nokia china e66 duell sim i wanted to get valid sim2 imei number plese help me

162. By rizwanApril 17, 2010 at 3:22 am

163. By arpitMay 6, 2010 at 11:02 pm

i want emi no for my china phone u please send me valid emi-no and also send the process to use it…………….

164. By Ravichandran.JMay 24, 2010 at 6:21 pm

I am using the china mobile phone too! my model n958.imei:359698802673614 plz send me my imie no. on my email id . and send me information of my imie no. is actual imie no. or duplicate or is this right or wrong?

165. By sadanand mantodeMay 28, 2010 at 2:20 pm

i have an china mobile sigmatel fxd 7700 i have two sim card but only one sim is valid the other sim which belong to idea sim number 9603653019 is not working so please clear my doubts and give me a valid imei number as soon as possible thanking you.

166. By vinodJune 4, 2010 at 2:54 pm

I am using the china mobile phone too! my model n958.imei:359698802675015 plz send me my imie no. on my email id . and send me information of my imie no. is actual imie no. or duplicate or is this right or wrong?sir pls help me

167. By vinodJune 4, 2010 at 3:06 pm

168. By Shaikh SahazamanJune 22, 2010 at 5:15 pm

I have a china handset dual sim MODEL NO. SIGMATEL t99i, IMEI No. 352183034878973IMEISV:78. Our Mobile One 1st Sim is working now, but 2nd simg is not working, i do not know what can i do and where i give to IMEI no, please suggest to me, my mob no is-9833257768

169. By arvindJune 30, 2010 at 2:37 pm

I have china handset dual sim model no. sigmatel s400, imei no.
    135790246811220 imeisv.78 my mobie one 1st sim is working now,
    but 2nd sim is not working, i do not know what can i do and where i g
    give to IMEI no, plese suggest to me, my mobile no is-9990666944

170. By santhu bandariJuly 8, 2010 at 3:11 pm

i have imei not working 135790246811220 plese give to IMEI no, plese suggest to me, my mobile no is 9441635856 plese send ok.call me 9441635856

171. By dipun swainJuly 15, 2010 at 2:30 pm

my imei number is135790246811220/353472020000711not working.so please give me valid imei number .9776816432 my mobile number

172. By KumarAugust 18, 2010 at 8:46 am

Sir plz help me sir my dual sim(G'five) second sim does not work. How to cheak IMEI valied or not. How to get new IMEI.

173. By SulochanSeptember 12, 2010 at 10:00 pm

My mobile imei no is 354101064178542 & IMEISV:78 in my chinese mobile there is no open properly web page how can i used this mobile for internet?

174. By sunilSeptember 13, 2010 at 4:20 pm

how can i update my imei number for dual sim use????

175. By Sunil KumarSeptember 18, 2010 at 5:17 pm

I have a Sigmatel S98 Dual sim Handset. One sim is working but
    second sim is not working.
    how can i update my imei number for dual sim use????

176. By abid khanOctober 6, 2010 at 5:04 pm

My mobile imei no nktel A200

177. By parasDecember 8, 2010 at 4:36 pm

hello sir my mobile phone is not working now due to imei no .its is A960 PLS SEND MY IMEI NO TO MY MAIL ID AND PROCESS HOW TO PUT IN MY CELL .THANKSSS

178. By abhiJanuary 9, 2011 at 3:33 pm

moy mobile is china s10 please send imei no in my mail

179. By ManojJanuary 13, 2011 at 7:24 pm

Sir my n958 China model mobile is not working for any net work in
    india because of IMEI no. Kindly send me The changes to do:to my
    mail ID given.

180. By N.kuppanJanuary 20, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Dear Sir,
    My mobile apple iphone (China made)found to not working with any networks for past 1 week. Kindly help me regarding this. Is there any option to rectify or can we able to find what problem in that…..?

181. By amol upadhyayFebruary 28, 2011 at 3:23 am

dear sir
    my mobile is BEC (MODEL:880)GSM:Quadband Dual sim my imei no (1 sim 866666800043441)and (2sim 866666800094048) plz. send me my imie no. on my email id . pls. help me

182. By HareshMay 20, 2011 at 7:26 pm

my mobile is Sigmatel (MODEL:T99)GSM: Dual sim my imei no (1 sim (352367030581265)and (2sim 135790246811220) plz. send me my imei no. on my email id . pls. help me & my second sim card not detected that is show invalid sim , so pl help me

183. By MANABSeptember 8, 2011 at 3:45 pm

dear sir.
    I have a china handset dual sim MODEL NO. SIGMATEL FXD 7700. IMEI No. 352604032263678 IMEISV:78. Our Mobile One 1st Sim is working now, but 2nd simg is not working, i do not know what can i do and where i give to IMEI no, please suggest to me, my mob no is-9093466016 & E-mail id-100manab@gmail.com

184. By VIJENDRA KUMAWATNovember 1, 2011 at 11:52 am

sir, what can i open internet in india if i change imei?
    kya IMEI change karne se india me internet chaala sakte hai ? kyo ki chinese mobile me internet india me nhi chalta hai sayad ya koi dusara tarika ho jisse me internet chala saku . suggest me vijendrakumawat8@gmail.com

185. By shailen jagtapApril 8, 2012 at 11:59 pm

name:shailen jagtap
    Address:sambhaji chowk,rahul nagar,opp block no
    285,ulhasnagar-4
    Phone model:samsung galaxy pop s5570
    Make:samsung
    Last used No:8623080643 uninor
    E-mail for communication:shailenjagtap@gmail.com
    Missed date:17 jan 2012
    IMEI No.:358793040344622

186. By Aswinder singh ChandigarhMay 22, 2012 at 5:01 pm

Sir

I have got two china made mobile watches of aoke 08

Both works fine in London but not working here in India
    It says sim registration failed

When I contact the aoke co they send me new imei nos but now how I can change them

Pls suggest

Regs
    Virk

187. By ANTONYAugust 6, 2012 at 9:20 am

I newely purchase Tablet pc from china. It is phone calling function available…It is not support any service provide ( idea, airtel, bsnl, vodafone )…Let me know the solution…my mail id – antony_suba@rediffmail.com

188. By nikhilAugust 17, 2012 at 1:26 am

i have china mobile same as iphone 4s its proper work in bankok but its not workk in india-gujrat no network suport ant it not connect with PC so give me solution if any 1 know…plz…

189. By imranOctober 7, 2012 at 3:04 pm

i bay chain i phone model A1241 in dubai when i come india it,s network is not working help me please