Google China Launches Internet Shopping Search ServiceJune 15, 2009 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Internet
Google China has announced that the company has launched the beta edition of its Internet shopping search service, covering China's B2C and C2C e-commerce sectors.
At present, Google China has provided the link of this new product on the front page of its website.
According to Yang Wenluo, vice director for Google China Engineering Research Institute, Google's goal is to integrate global information to benefit everyone. With this goal, Google's new Internet shopping search product will integrate online shopping information, enabling Chinese consumers to compare products' prices.
With is new service, users can search for products by inputting relevant information and the search results will be divided into different categories in accordance to the models of products. Clicking these search results, users can see the prices, comments and parameters of these products. In addition, the front page of this shopping search service will list the most searched products in the recent period.
So far, products covered by the search service are mainly mobile phones and electronics products.
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China