AirMedia's Former CFO Joins Dangdang.com In ChinaMarch 26, 2010 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
Chinese Internet shopping website Dangdang.com, which focuses on the sale of books, has confirmed that Conor Yang, former chief financial officer of AirMedia Group, has joined the company as chief financial officer, preparing for the initial public offering of Dangdang.com.
Zhang Ying, Dangdang.com's director of marketing, told local media that the company will officially announce the appointment in the next week. Zhang said that Yang just joined Dangdang.com last week and he is currently getting familiar with the environment and business of the company.
Dangdang.com's co-president Li Guoqing revealed the company's plans to get listed in 2009 and the joining of Yang is a further sign for the IPO of Dangdang.com. However, the company did not give a detailed schedule.
Yang graduated from Fu Jen Catholic University in Taiwan and he gained his MBA from the University of California, Los Angeles. He once worked for well-known investment banks, including Morgan Stanley, Lehman Brothers, and Goldman Sachs. He joined AirMedia as CFO in 2007 and successfully led the company's IPO on Nasdaq in November 2007. Yang formally departed from AirMedia on March 10, 2010.
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360