Kingsoft Launches Permanent Free Mobile Phone Security Software In ChinaApril 8, 2010 | Print | Comments | Category: Security, Telecom & Wireless
Chinese security software provider Kingsoft has announced the launch of the official edition of its mobile phone security software.
The company said that the downloading, installation, and update of this new software product are completely for free. The software currently supports smartphone operating systems like Symbian S60 and Android.
Kingsoft said its mobile phone security software can identify and eliminate mobile phone malware and viruses. Its malware base can be updated via the Internet. In addition, functions like fixing of system vulnerabilities and inquiry of deduction records will further meet the practical needs of users.
One Response to “Kingsoft Launches Permanent Free Mobile Phone Security Software In China”
Leave A Comment:
- Are Lenovo Computers Safe For Consumer Users?
- Chinese Internet Company Sets Domain Name Record With USD17 Million Purchase
- Huawei Plans To Set Up New R&D Office In Canada
- Qihoo 360 Invests CNY200 Million For Internet Smart Router JV
- Beijing Subway Vulnerability Can Disrupt Normal Transportation Operation