Lenovo Teams With China Unicom For LePhone Promotion In ChinaMay 13, 2010 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
Lenovo and China Unicom have announced plans to launch Lenovo's new smartphone LePhone on May 17, 2010.
The market price for LePhone is reportedly at CNY2,899. However, the smartphone will not be sold as bare mobile phone and China Unicom has designed an exclusive contract program for LePhone. Consumers who want to buy LePhones can either choose to pre-stored communication fees to buy the mobile phones at preferential prices, and even gain it for free; or they can buy the smartphones at CNY2,499 with a two-year contract and will receive a certain amount of communication fee subsidy.
In addition, the two parties reached strategic cooperation in 3G services, 3G application, channel collaboration, and joint marketing. The LePhone products will be sold at both sales channels of the two companies, including Lenovo's 3,600 PC and mobile phone stores and China Unicom's 1,600 business halls.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service