Apple To Open First Retail Store In ShanghaiJuly 6, 2010 | Print | Comments | Category: Computing, Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
The first official Apple Store in Shanghai will open on July 10, 2010.
Adjacent to Shanghai International Financial Center in the Pudong area of city, the new Apple Store, which is Apple's 295th store in the world, is designed as a cylindrical building 44 meters high. The interior design of this store has reportedly been basically completed.
With the opening of this store, it will provide 85 Mac computers, 100 iPod players, and 50 iPhone handsets to consumers to experience the fun brought by Apple products.
In addition, Apple's second self-owned store in Shanghai is undergoing construction in Hong Kong Plaza and it is expected to open during this summer.
In April 2010, Apple revealed that it plans to open 40 to 50 new retail stores in 2010, with over half of them opened in regions outside the U.S., including London, Paris, and Shanghai. The company also plans to open 25 new direct stores in China by 2011. Apple opened its first Chinese Apple Store in Sanlitun, Beijing, on July 19, 2008.
One Response to “Apple To Open First Retail Store In Shanghai”
Leave A Comment:
- Letv Reaches Internet of Vehicles Deal With BAIC Motor In China
- Tencent Announces Structural Adjustment Aimed At Animation And Film
- Alibaba Appoints Yu Yongfu AutoNavi President
- Tencent Literature Merges Into New Group With Shanda Literature
- Sony Confirms Launch Of PS4, PSV In Mainland China On March 20