Standard Chartered Bank Forms Strategic Partnership With China Telecom ShanghaiApril 26, 2011 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
China Telecom's Shanghai branch and Standard Chartered China have signed a strategic agreement to implement cooperation in financial services and information communications.
Under the agreement, the two parties will take advantages of their customer resources and integrate their quality products and services, to provide comprehensive experience to customers. Meanwhile, they will further combine the banking services and the telecom services to offer customers with more convenient and efficient financial applications. In addition, they will implement full exchange and cooperation in corporate culture and charity activity sectors.
The cooperation between China Telecom Shanghai and Standard Chartered China is expected to promote the integration and development of information technologies and financial services, as so to help Shanghai's establishment as an international financial center.
David Lynch, chief information officer of Standard Chartered China, told local media that the cooperation with China Telecom will further enhance their efforts in supporting Shanghai's construction of an international financial center.
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360