Great Wall Adopts IBM's Cloud Computing Technology In ChinaMay 5, 2011 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
Chinese computer company Great Wall and the world's leading technology company IBM have jointly launched a strategic cooperation plan, under which Great Wall will adopt IBM's cloud computing center solution to establish its corporate cloud center in China.
According to the plan, Great Wall will first use IBM's cloud computing center solution to integrate its internal computing resources and establish its own private cloud environment. After that, the company will construct a cloud computing center that targets the user market as well as group companies.
Meanwhile, based on the cooperation, Great Wall will further enhance its relationship with IBM to implement research and development in the cloud computing area, so as to provide users and group companies with a series of services, including cloud computing demo experiences, cloud business consulting, and cloud implementation.
The IBM cloud computing center solutions used by Great Wall reportedly integrates many technologies and products, and it has been operated for many years in IBM, helping the company realize unified management of IT infrastructures and effective control of IT resources.
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360