China Free Trade Area Service Network Gains New SaaS SolutionJuly 13, 2011 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Software
The China International Electronic Commerce Center, an affiliate of China's Ministry of Commerce, is now using the CDC TradeBeam global trade management software-as-a-service solution for the China Free Trade Area Service Network.
The China Free Trade Area Service Network is hosted by Mofcom and managed by CIECC. This network allows users to view information on trade policies within China's free trade zones. The network is a platform to improve domestic enterprise knowledge of the status of the development and implementation of China's free trade agreements.
CDC TradeBeam, which is run by CDC Software Corporation, provides cloud-based FTA trade data for the China Free Trade Area Service Network, as well as supports the Mofcom FTA website.
"The China Free Trade Area Service Network was established to encourage domestic enterprises to make better use of the preferential policies within free trade zones," said Zhang Ce, deputy general manager of the e-government department at CIEEC. "Enterprises can benefit a lot from the official trade data in the service network and learn how to take advantage of the cost savings opportunities offered under the FTAs."
Financial details of this deal have not been revealed.
Leave A Comment:
- Microsoft, ZTE Sign China-focused Android Patent Licensing Agreement
- Impenetrable Taiwan: China Mobile Terminates Purchase Of Far EasTone Shares
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service