Lenovo Locates Global Headquarters In ZhongguancunSeptember 21, 2011 | Print | Comments | Category: Business
Chinese technology company Lenovo Group has signed an agreement with Zhongguancun Software Park to locate its new global headquarters park in the second phase project of the software park in Beijing.
Lenovo's new global headquarters park will reportedly start construction in 2012. With a total construction area of 220,000 square meters, the new headquarters can accommodate 10,000 employees. On its completion in 2016, Lenovo Group will locate the operation and management and development departments of its global headquarters in the new park.
Huang Weiming, chief financial officer of Lenovo Group, told local media that the new park will help retain and attract talented professionals for the company.
Zhongguancun Software Park is situated in Haidian district, Beijing, and it covers an area of 1.4 square kilometers. It has already attracted 216 enterprises, including Hanwang Technology, Venustech, Dawning Information, and IBM, to enter the software park. In addition, its second phase project will open to more enterprises, including the global headquarters of VanceInfo and the global headquarters of iSoftStone.
One Response to “Lenovo Locates Global Headquarters In Zhongguancun”
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360