Samsung Opens Shanghai Experience Shop To Expand China ExposureAugust 30, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
South Korea's Samsung and Chinese electronics and home appliances retailer Suning have jointly launched Samsung's new Samsung Experience Shop in Suning's retail store in Pudong, Shanghai.
As Samsung's first store-in-store experience shop in China, the new site represents the new stage of the cooperation between Samsung and Suning. The new Samsung Experience Shop will meet the one-stop shopping and entertainment demands of customers hoping to find the latest smartphones and tablets.
Compared with traditional specialty stores, the Samsung Experience Shop features the latest technologies, a full range of intelligent interactive experiences, professional consultants and personal services.
In regards to the future cooperation of the two parties, Suning plans to set up no less than 100 Samsung Experience Shops in its flagship stores across China. At present, the Chinese retailer is planning Samsung Experience Shops in nearly 30 outlets in Shanghai, Beijing, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, and Chongqing.
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360