Vancl.com Enters Vietnamese MarketSeptember 19, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
Chinese Internet retailer Vancl.com has launched a new site with the independent domain Vancl.vn in Vietnam to further expand into the overseas market.
A representative from Vancl.com revealed that the company's customer services policies in Vietnam include 30 days free returns; free delivery for an order reaching VND250,000; cash on delivery across the entire country; and 24-hour customer hotline service.
To realize the nationwide cash on delivery service, Vancl.com will cooperate with local Vietnamese distributors. In addition, Vancl.com has established infrastructure such as call center and warehouses in Vietnam, and the facilities will be expanded with the development of its business.
Vancl.com said that the company will realize the establishment of its local operating system in Vietnam by cooperating with its local partner ECpay. ECpay will also use its offline site resources in Vietnam to make more delivery service innovations. In return, Vancl.com will mainly provide a technical system, management process specification guidance, and e-commerce model feedback to ECpay.
This is not the first time for Vancl.com to develop the overseas market. In 2010, the Chinese company started its march into overseas markets and launched its official English website, which sells products to 87 countries and regions around the world. Moreover, Vancl.com's Chinese website also launched overseas distribution services, which will meet the demands of Chinese users in other countries.
According to public files, Vietnam's Internet development has been the fastest in Southeast Asia over the past ten years. At present, 31% Vietnamese use the Internet and the number of its netizens increases by two to three million each year.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur
- Tencent Cloud Opens Outside Mainland China While Foreign Tech Still Blocked Inside Country