Dangdang.com Sets Up E-commerce Lifestyle Services DepartmentSeptember 20, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
Chinese B2C e-commerce website Dangdang.com announced the formal launch of a new lifestyle department, which will be responsible for operating services such as mobile phone fee recharges, group discount platform, and tourism products.
Mobile phone fee recharging and group buying services have already been available to users for some time on the platform, but now they will be more formally integrated into the new department.
Dangdang.com's new lifestyle service department currently has about 100 employees and the new department plans to launch one new service each month in the future, covering movie tickets and tourism services.
A representative from the new department said that the services launched by the department are closely related to the daily life of consumers. In the future, users will enjoy one-click service for daily entertainment, dining, and mobile phone recharges and payments.
Several Chinese group buying websites, including Ftuan.com, Gaopeng.com, and Didatuan.com, have already joined the group buying platform of this lifestyle service department at Dangdang.com.
Leave A Comment:
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- HTC Reports Net Profit Of NTD2.76 Billion In Q2 2014
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur