Lenovo Appoints New Regional General Manager For HTKSeptember 23, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Computing, Telecom & Wireless
China's Lenovo Group announced that it has appointed Jack Lee as new regional general manager for its Hong Kong, Taiwan, and South Korea region, effective October 1, 2012.
This new appointment aims to enhance Lenovo's management team in the HTK region.
Currently the vice president for Lenovo Group, Lee was general manager for Middle East and Africa region of Lenovo.
In his new role, Lee will be responsible for Lenovo's businesses in HTK, including business operation, strategy development, sales, and marketing. He will report to Milko van Duijl, president for Asia Pacific and Latin America.
In June 2012, Lenovo's former HTK head Yi Xiaohui departed the company and joined HP as global senior vice president and president for the Printers and Personal Systems China division.
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360