HP's Former VP Joins Shengjing WanglianOctober 17, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Computing
Qian Yue, HP's former global vice president and general manager for China HP's print and imaging systems group, has formally joined the consulting and training group Shengjing Wanglian as a senior partner in October 2012.
According to reports in Chinese local media, Qian will also be a senior vice president of the group and participate in its investment and acquisition of new businesses. The news has been officially confirmed by both Qian and Shengjing Wanglian.
Qian joined China HP in 1988 and he was fully in charge of all business units of China HP's print and imaging systems group as HP's global vice president since 2010. In July 2012, Qian departed this international technology giant. On October 8, Qian announced to the public that he joined the consulting and training group Shengjing Wanglian as a senior partner and senior vice president.
Shengjing Wanglian is a Chinese high-end consulting and training group, targeting small- and medium-sized enterprises. It provides high-end intelligence services to these SMEs. Qian said working for a multinational company is icing on the cake, while serving Chinese SMEs is more valuable and meaningful.
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360