Renren.com, Pinguo Technology Form LBS PartnershipOctober 22, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Software, Telecom & Wireless
Chinese social networking site Renren.com announced that it has reached a deal with Pinguo Technology, whose mobile photography software Camera360 will be able to use the location-based service system via the wireless open API interface of Renren.com.
At the same time, Renren.com will add Camera360's beautification software development kit to its official client on various platforms.
At present, Renren.com has already adopted Camera360's beautification functions in the camera module of its client for Android. In the future, the two parties will make more attempts in the mobile Internet sector.
Statistics provided by Renren.com showed that there are more than 400 million pieces of original location information on its website and the daily published location information is over 1.5 million.
Camera360 launched its first version product in May, 2010. So far, the software has allegedly gained over 50 million mobile phone users.
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360