Renren.com, Pinguo Technology Form LBS PartnershipOctober 22, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Software, Telecom & Wireless
Chinese social networking site Renren.com announced that it has reached a deal with Pinguo Technology, whose mobile photography software Camera360 will be able to use the location-based service system via the wireless open API interface of Renren.com.
At the same time, Renren.com will add Camera360's beautification software development kit to its official client on various platforms.
At present, Renren.com has already adopted Camera360's beautification functions in the camera module of its client for Android. In the future, the two parties will make more attempts in the mobile Internet sector.
Statistics provided by Renren.com showed that there are more than 400 million pieces of original location information on its website and the daily published location information is over 1.5 million.
Camera360 launched its first version product in May, 2010. So far, the software has allegedly gained over 50 million mobile phone users.
Leave A Comment:
- Yandex Teams With Chinese E-commerce For Cross-Border Payments
- Hc360.com To Acquire Zol.com.cn For CNY1.5 Billion
- Linekong Invests CNY23 Million In Chinese E-ticket Provider
- China's Cheetah Mobile Acquires MobPartner For USD58 Million
- China's Tuniu.com Acquires Two Travel Agencies For Taiwanese Market Expansion