China Mobile Reported CNY93.3 Billion Net Profit In First Nine Months Of 2012October 26, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet, Telecom & Wireless
Chinese telecom operator China Mobile published its performance report for the first three quarters of 2012, stating that its operating revenue was CNY408.6 billion, a year-on-year increase of 6.4%; while its net profit was CNY93.3 billion, a year-on-year increase of 1.4%.
By September 30, 2012, China Mobile had gained 698.51 million users, with a net increase of 48.94 million users during the first three quarters of 2012 and an average increase of 5.438 million users on a monthly basis. Of the total 698.51 million users, 75.6 million use China Mobile's 3G service and the number of newly added 3G users reached 24.38 million during the reporting period.
Statistics provided by the company showed that during the first nine months of 2012, its average revenue per user was CNY67 on a monthly basis; its minutes of use were 515 minutes; and its wireless Internet business traffic was 626 billion MB, including 200.1 billion MB mobile data traffic and 425.9 billion MB WLAN business traffic.
In addition, 561.9 billion short messages were sent via China Mobile's networks during the reporting period.
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360