Ganji.com, Coo8.com Join For Internet Advertising ServicesNovember 13, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Internet
Chinese classified information provider Ganji.com has inked a deal with Coo8.com, the professional home appliances e-commerce site for retailer Gome, to offer targeted advertising promotions to Gome.
Wei Bingfang, vice president of Ganji.com, said that the cooperation between Ganji.com and Coo8.com realizes seamless connections of product models. Meanwhile, Ganji.com will become the first of its kind to provide clients with precisely matched advertising in China.
At present, advertising is the major income source for Chinese classified information websites and it is an important subject for these websites to improve advertising quality and effectiveness. According to Chen Chao, director for major client of Ganji.com, with the cooperation, Ganji.com will directly place the product pictures and price information from Coo8.com mainly in the secondhand goods channel on Ganji.com. When users are searching for secondhand goods on Ganji.com, they can also refer to the related products recommended by Coo8.com.
Chen said this cooperation method can meet users' demands for price comparison; and if users want to purchase new goods, they can go to Coo8.com by a simple click.
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China
- Cheetah Mobile Appoints Tencent's Li Zhaohui As Director
- Lenovo Reports First Quarterly Losses Over Past Six Years
- NetEase Invests USD25 Million In Finnish Gaming Start-up
- Chinese E-Commerce Eyes Stability During Year's Biggest Shopping Day
- China's ZTE Net Profit Up 42% In First Three Quarters Of 2015