Australian Retail Provider Chooses Chinese Company For Mobile SecurityNovember 19, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Security, Telecom & Wireless
NetQin Mobile, Chinese mobile Internet services provider focusing on security, privacy and productivity, announced that it has inked a deal with the Australian retail solutions provider Epay for mobile security services in Australia.
With the cooperation, Epay will offer NetQin's mobile security products at major retail sites, including Harvey Norman and Allphones outlets. Epay will provide its clients with NetQin's mobile security services targeting mobile phones run on Android. It will also provide license keys, cards, and sales support to its retail partners who sell NetQin's mobile safeguard product.
NetQin's mobile safeguard product uses the company's cloud-based security solution and it has over 200 million users in 150 countries and regions around the world. The product can detect and delete viruses, malicious urls and other threats.
Founded in 2005, backed by Sequoia, Mayfield, Fidelity and Ceyuan VC, NQ Mobile is a global leader in mobile security services.
Leave A Comment:
- Qihoo 360 Invests CNY200 Million For Internet Smart Router JV
- Beijing Subway Vulnerability Can Disrupt Normal Transportation Operation
- Elong.com's Chinese Travel Website Goes Down
- Travelers Beware: Hacker Exposes Chinese Airline Security Hole
- China UnionPay Rumored To Soon Launch Mobile Payment Service For Android Smartphones