D.phone Opens 30 iOS Licensed Stores In BeijingNovember 20, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Gadgets & Electronics, Telecom & Wireless
Mobile phone retail chain D.phone has opened 30 Apple iOS licensing stores in Beijing, making it the largest Apple-authorized sales channel provider in the communications chain market in Beijing.
According to reports in Chinese local media, D.phone's 30 Apple iOS licensing stores will cover the most important business areas in Beijing. In these stores, various Apple products such as iPad, iPhone, iTouch, iPod Nano, and iPod Shuffle are available. Meanwhile, iPhone and iPad parts are also sold. These stores will also assign two to three specialists in each to demonstrate Apple products and provide consulting and app download services.
D.phone already started accepting bookings for the iPhone 5 and customers who now deposit CNY200 can purchase the latest Apple smartphone with a CNY400 deduction from the total price when the products arrive.
The first batch of iPhone 5 phones will be contracted products operated by China Unicom and China Telecom. Consumers who buy iPhone 5 at D.phone stores will enjoy free-of-charge SIM card cutting and contacts transfer services.
Leave A Comment:
- Apple Pay Signs App Store Deal With China UnionPay
- Apple Orders Help Hon Hai Achieve 22% Revenue Growth In October 2014
- Motorola Mobility Is Now A Chinese Company
- Xiaomi Aims For Better Mobile Content In Latest Chinese Video Investment Push
- Xiaomi Moves Overseas Mobile Phone Data Away From Chinese Servers