Former President Of Amazon China Joins Allyes GroupNovember 29, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet
Chinese digital interactive marketing solutions provider Allyes Group announced that Wang Hanhua, former president for Amazon China, has joined the group as chief executive officer, leading the group's strategy and implementation.
Allyes Group said that the appointment will be effective from December 1, 2012.
Meanwhile, the company announced that it has appointed Li Ying its new managing vice president of customer business. Li will be responsible for the company's various units targeting marketing customers to promote the implementation of the data flow integration marketing strategy of the company.
Rumors about Wang's departure from Amazon China started at the end of October 2012, and he has rumored to be heading to join Apple. However, Wang denied that and said he would stay in the Internet industry. Wang joined Amazon China, which was then called Joyo Amazon, in April 2005. As its president, he was responsible for Amazon's sales market and cooperation in China. Prior to joining Amazon China, Wang worked for Motorola as vice president for Asia Pacific region and general manager for Chinese mobile business.
Founded in October 1998, Allyes is an Internet interactive marketing service provider which integrates Internet advertising technology service, online marketing service, and performance marketing service.
Leave A Comment:
- Xbox One Starts China Sales Via JD.com's Social Media Channels
- Nokia's Beijing Factory May Cut 3,000 Employees
- Midea Predicts Profit Up 50% As Alibaba Cloud Strategy Takes Hold
- Suning Launches Crowdsourcing Services For Chinese Hardware Startups
- Letv.com Establishes New Beijing Company For Mobile Phone Development
- Chinese Internet Shoppers Gain More Payment Options For Overseas Buys
- Hon Hai Signs Five New Big Data Projects In Guizhou
- China's Qihoo 360 Targets Silicon Valley Venture Capital
- China Post Invests CNY100 Million In Mobile Payment Services
- China's Aliyun Forms Cloud Computing Partnership With Inspur