BOC, 360buy.com Team For Financial Services In ChinaNovember 30, 2012 | Print | Comments | Category: Business
Chinese B2C e-commerce website 360buy.com and the Beijing branch of Bank of China are jointly launching a supply chain financial service platform.
This new platform will reportedly provide complete financial services to companies seeking online support.
The new programs launched by the companies are loan services targeting suppliers and they include order financing, accounts receivable financing, and co-investment. In addition, 360buy.com launched financial services and a collaborative investment trust plans, which claim a return on investment of between 6% and 8%.
In the future, 360buy.com plans to open the financial services to consumers and provide a complete financial solution to various parties in the supply chain.
Liu Qiangdong, chief executive officer of 360buy.com, said that the future business competition is the competition within China's supply chain. Supply chain financing can improve the overall operating capacity of the supply chain and promote the development of the entire industry.
Another Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba also launched financial services in China. Statistics showed that by the end of June 2012, its financial business unit in charge of small loans had offered financial support to over 129,000 small- and micro-sized enterprises and the total loans had reached over CNY26 billion.
Leave A Comment:
- What Chilling Effect Would Alibaba's Investment Have On Free Media?
- Apple Malware Infestation In China Shows Companies' Weaknesses
- How Many Ways Can Airbnb Fail (Or Succeed) In China?
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- What Twitter Can And Can't Do In Hong Kong As It Views China
- Cheetah Mobile Appoints Tencent's Li Zhaohui As Director
- Lenovo Reports First Quarterly Losses Over Past Six Years
- NetEase Invests USD25 Million In Finnish Gaming Start-up
- Chinese E-Commerce Eyes Stability During Year's Biggest Shopping Day
- China's ZTE Net Profit Up 42% In First Three Quarters Of 2015