Former AdChina COO Jumps To TencentJanuary 7, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
Chinese Internet company Tencent revealed that Zheng Jingwei, former chief operating officer of AdChina, has joined Tencent as general manager for the advertising platform unit of the networking media group.
In his new role, Zheng will be responsible for businesses related to the networking media advertising platform and report to Liu Shengyi, Tencent's senior executive vice president and president for the networking media business group.
After joining Tencent, Zheng will continue to focus on connecting digital media reforms with advertiser marketing value. Based on Tencent's marketing methodology and various resources, Zheng will dig into the value of relationship chain and data integration, so as to provide advertisers with the best online marketing solutions.
Zheng said with the development of smartphones and social networks, the Chinese online marketing space is booming and the online marketing sector has entered a steady development stage.
Zheng joined AdChina as chief operating officer in February 2008 and in April 2008, he became a board member of the company. Prior to joining AdChina, Zheng held positions in Adify, eBay, Oracle and FedEx.
Leave A Comment:
- Qihoo 360 Invests CNY200 Million For Internet Smart Router JV
- Beijing Subway Vulnerability Can Disrupt Normal Transportation Operation
- Elong.com's Chinese Travel Website Goes Down
- Travelers Beware: Hacker Exposes Chinese Airline Security Hole
- China UnionPay Rumored To Soon Launch Mobile Payment Service For Android Smartphones