Vancl Invests CNY1 Billion To Build Tianjin HeadquartersJanuary 14, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Business, Internet
Chinese B2C e-commerce website Vancl.com has signed an investment agreement with Tianjin Jingbin Industrial Park to build its Tianjin headquarters for CNY1 billion.
This new project will reportedly include the company's accounting headquarters, warehouse center, logistics center, research center, display center, and customer service center.
Li Wenxi, vice mayor of Tianjin, welcomed Vancl on behalf of the government and said the government will strongly support this investment project and provide the best services to ensure its smooth construction. He said the project is expected to make contributions to the economic development of the city's Wuqing district and the entire city.
As one of the leading fashion B2C e-commerce websites in China, Vancl has a well-known brand. The new Tianjin headquarters project is committed to Internet information services, computer network technology development, warehousing facilities operation and management, and related consulting services. It will promote the gathering of e-commerce industry operators in Wuqing, accelerate the construction of a regional e-commerce hub, and help Tianjin's establishment as a national e-commerce model city.
Leave A Comment:
- ZTE Responds To Huawei's European Patent Lawsuit
- Taiwanese Display Maker Sues Nokia For Touch Screen Patent Infringement
- Copyright Problems: Xunlei's Gougou.com Terminates Chinese Search Service
- Chinese Government Steps In To Regulate Internet Retail Services
- Chinese Online Literature Search Service Opened By Cloudary, Qihoo 360