Chinese Software Developer Community Raises FundsFebruary 25, 2013 | Print | Comments | Category: Internet, Software, Telecom & Wireless
CSDN.net, which goes by a few English names including China Software Developer Network, has completed its latest financing project.
Liu Jiang, chief editor of CSDN, confirmed that the company is negotiating financial issues; however, no further details have been officially revealed.
CSDN is rumored to have already gained over USD10 million in new investment at the end of 2012 and the investors included CBC Capital, Intel Capital, and an unnamed investor from the Internet industry. The investments will reportedly arrive in March 2013.
Founded in 1999, CSDN is one of the largest information technology community and service platforms in China. It claims to have 24 million registered members and 500,000 registered enterprises and partners. CSDN owns several developer community websites and its businesses also cover magazine publishing, information technology training, education, and information technology recruitment services. The company plans to launch an IPO between 2015 and 2016.
Leave A Comment:
- Chinese E-commerce Customer Complaints Up 174.4% In Q1 2015
- China's Great Cannon Raises Questions For China's Top Search Engine
- China's Alibaba Sued For Patent Infringement In U.S.
- Alibaba Becomes Exclusive Distributor For BMG In China
- Tencent Announces Structural Adjustment Aimed At Animation And Film